El_Garbanzo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I finished the Danganronpa series. What an experience.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    If you want to discuss spoilers from DR 1, 2, and V3. Feel free to shoot me a pm. I haven't played Ultra despair girls yet.
    I'm about to do a Calamity run with my friend, what class should I do?
    mr e
    mr e
    ranger, there's a lot of cool calamity ranged weapons, however, make sure to go singleplayer once you get to Yharon (unless that bug is fixed, ofc) since he becomes invincible in multiplayer
    I'm currently having a bit of a problem... Should I get the Danganronpa games or the Phoenix Wright trilogy first?
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    I found Danganronpa more interesting overall compared to PW. I would recommend Danganronpa. Ultimately comes down to preference. Phoenix Wright felt a bit "artificial" imo in how almost everytime the accused client was innocent. Still enjoyable, but I like the way evidence is examined in Danganronpa better.
    El_Garbanzo
    El_Garbanzo
    I was kind of leaning towards Danganronpa anyways, so I'm DEFINITELY going with that now-
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I think the former has more anime adaptations, so there's that. A worthy exchange over a live action flick.
    Me: *does literally any class in a playthrough* My friends: (name of class) is too overpowered! Change your class!
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    I have a solution:
    choose ALL THE CLASSES!!!!
    Then they can't tell you to switch to a different one!
    So... what's everyone most excited for with the 1.3.6 update? Considering how much building I do, I'm pretty happy block swap will be added.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    I'm just excited to see what kind of stuff is going to be added to the update.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    Dye and accessories being able to be placed on mannequins.

I have been waiting for this since forever.
    The World Over Heaven
    The World Over Heaven
    Statues being able to have their direction will make me ascend beyond even further.
    I'm hoping that summons will actually attack in PVP someday, just so they aren't completely useless when fighting other players.
    Reactions: BrusselSprouts693
    El_Garbanzo
    El_Garbanzo
    ...you have a point there.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    I know a counterplay, just overwhelm the summoner with a last prism, a star wrath, and a luminite bullet chaingun and shred through their puny defense (yes, I am aware that I am the most likely person to get hit by everyone else in the team as I am the summoner in question)
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    One thing that could balance Summoner in PvP is limiting range to a specific radius and require direct line of sight or something. This way other classes could just stay away and not get hit off-screen by a running/hiding Summoner.
    I’m thinking about making a little mod that brings in the Mafia Boss fight from a Hat in Time, if it hasn’t been done already... thoughts?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Alpine Skyline is better suited as a custom map considering it's free roam platforming.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    That said, if I ever were to get into modding then I think I'd love to recreate the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler, and the area it resides, in A Hat in Time. Partly because of the following theme. https://youtu.be/oYQA8v8pyNs

Mostly because of the fight's inherent quirky nature. Would almost be right at home in A Hat in Time.
    El_Garbanzo
    El_Garbanzo
    On the subject of free roaming, making a Nyakuza Metro area would be really cool! I might actually just make it myself honestly.
    I don't have anything else to say... so... uh... peck?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom