1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Comments on Profile Post by ASG_102

1. Guzzlord
    Guzzlord
    That's hard to look at.
    Sep 11, 2019
    ASG_102 likes this.
  2. Super Shides
    Super Shides
    My First PS3 World Was Absolute Chaos. I Had Three Seperate Towns For NPC's And All But The Sky Base Was Abandoned, Although It Was A Good Sky Base. The One I Have Now Looks Janky As Hell. The First Base I Made I Blew Up When Goblins Invaded, Then Made It Out Of Something That Is Bomb-Proof.
    Sep 11, 2019
  3. Super Shides
    Super Shides
    I Remember Getting Killed By Dungeon Guardian. Twice. So For Around 4 Months, I Never Set Foot In The Dungeon. I Remember Having To Survive Hardmode With Shadow Armor Because I Couldn't Figure Out Hellstone. And Then I Lost It When 1.2 Came Out. I Never Quit Though. Good Times.
    Sep 11, 2019
  4. ASG_102
    ASG_102
    Back in 1.1 I was so bad at the game I had to hack in items to stand a chance against anything. And since there's different wood armour, the Pirate and Steampunker, and rope in that map I guess I carried over to 1.2.
    Sep 11, 2019