B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah god, Mario Party DS just resurfaced in my mind, and now I'm sad I don't have it anymore.
    I sold a lot of good DS games to be able to afford a 3DS, and I'm still on the fence about whether that was worth it.
    Young me's IQ was not very high.
    B
    Bry
    N o s t a l g i a​
    Oh, I just realized there's a section in Account details where you can add contact links and stuff.
    There's a Steam link in my About now, I guess.
    I feel very strange, because I've definitely involved myself in a part of the community, but the entire time has felt more like a series of business exchanges more than anything fun.
    I've made TWO friends on here over five years─both just wanted to talk about Suggestion stuff when I first talked to them, both were suffering from nasty depression, and both of those traits were feeding each other.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Dang, i'm sorry.:( You can always talk to me if you want!
    • Love
    Reactions: Bry
    B
    Bry
    I would actually really like that.

You've been the one person who I've consistently seen on my profile, whether that be from likes or verbal input; I hate to give off a mushy vibe, but I've very much appreciated that.
    I, uh, also very much apologize for all the less-than-pretty displays I've put on.
    [EDIT] Just realized the non-sequitur-ness. There was probably a better time to say that.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Ah, sorry I'm too business-like in the suggestions forum. I still play Terraria quite often, and I'm actually more interested in the base game than suggestions. I can talk to you if you like, just be warned that I may have to leave for a few days without warning.
    Reactions: Bry
    Jesus christ I have 600 messages now.
    Guess this makes 601, but jesus, I should really go and delete the older pages of my profile posts.
    B
    Bry
    Yes, they hold the raw, unadulterated stupidity and annoyance that I used to have.
    ...I still kinda have both of those, but that's beside the point.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Profile posts actually don't contribute towards your message count, only thread posts do. :)
    B
    Bry
    Oh.
    That explains why I haven't reached 1000 yet.
    ...Man I really DO need to shut up.
    OOOOH, RIGHT; I have a freakin' drawing tablet that's just been rotting in my house for, like, four-plus years!
    After a bit of figuring out how to maneuver the stylus, I tried drawing Escence. First-time drawing tablet usage, folks:
    6C72B97FB2B7B2570F74DDFB1B6BB7FC85BC31C9
    Welp, website just got done telling me I've blown five years on here.
    I've made quite the name on here, making suggestions for like half that time and having an existential crisis for the other.
    I am very much excited for the forum update. Even though I've figured out how to deal with them, I hope BBCode strokes become less common.
    EDIT: Okay apparently we got one massive BBCode stroke instead, in the form of new {Table} code.
    Just gonna slap a placeholder avatar on while I draw a new one. Kinda tired of the crappy-looking B; not even gonna save it.
    I'm gonna be a little smarter about working on Suggestions this time around. I'm gonna plan stuff out during the week, and edit on weekends.
    B
    Bry
    I'm not gonna spam my new sprites on my profile like before, because that seriously just makes me feel like more of an attention :red:. You guys can check the suggestion itself for any new changes if you really wanna see the sprites, I imagine.
    I might still need feedback, though, and for that I WILL post a sprite if needed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom