BlueWolf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finally got Official Terrarian title :)
    suu
    suu
    Nice! :D
    Kenishjooj
    Kenishjooj
    How, this is actually impossible, i did 2 stuffs to get 2 titles and it never came :(
    BlueWolf
    BlueWolf
    Yeah i got it three days later.well some people get get it some mins after they link and some get many many days later.
    :O My first follower :D
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Why the heck aren't you following him back? He might change his mind. :'D
    BlueWolf
    BlueWolf
    Thats a good question XD
    Another Day of waiting for Cenx's reply that beta testers have been decided and you are not the one.
    Reactions: melzaru
    Steve of a Thousand Naps
    Steve of a Thousand Naps
    If your heart wavers this early on, you may not be cut out for it. A true Terrarian stays optimistic, weathering any pain, for the monotony of beta testing is truly daunting. Spreadsheets...Calculating...If your heart wavers here...How will it ever endure the relentless testing?!
    BlueWolf
    BlueWolf
    well thats quite a speech if i would say.I said waiting not giving up XD.well i she started looking from start then i sent conv in some mins of her announcement then i think she already looked at it but if she started from end then maybe i have a chance.
    BlueWolf
    BlueWolf
    If she*
    It seems testers have been picked.I am sad now :(.Welp maybe next time if ever comes that time.
    Cloud
    Cloud
    If it makes you feel any better, just think that there were hundreds of people who also didn't make it. :'D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom