Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    New TerraGuardian update out, the veil of the Ether Realm is getting thinner.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    I also ended up discovering that the TerraGuardians and NExperience mods weren't actually being put on the mod browser...
    Hehe, Rococo protected my character earlier this day from the Twins, when I was afk waiting for the night in-game. I guess I did a good job with it's AI.
    As an early "Happy Halloween", I've launched a new update for TerraGuardians mod. Get it now and enter the world with your characters before October 31th to get Nemesis the Wraith.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    More information here:
    New TerraGuardians update launched, Zacks rises.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    The new update wont be coming on the mod browser right now, I tell on the post why. So install manually the mod to have the changes.
    I wonder, what could be done to Terraria to lengthen It's gameplay, without making the game annoying to play?
    kinker31🪓
    kinker31🪓
    I was thinking something along the lines of more bosses or maybe some Player-like AIs to play games like Capture the Gem or PvP whilst in singleplayer, but that's just me.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    More bosses will only lengthen the gameplay if the boss is too hard, but that can also generate frustration if one isn't able to beat it.
    The "Player-like AI" to capture the gem or pvp can end up being broken by the fact that, the player creates it's world.
    The only downside of this forum at the moment, is the fact that it takes longer to load... Well, at least for me.
    Reactions: neoselket
    Ivyss
    Ivyss
    For me it's how garbage the alerts system is these days.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    For me it takes quite long to load. But is quite bearable right now, I guess.
    New NExperience update is out. If you want to help test the multiplayer, check out the news post.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Two Questions:
    1. Is the guardian skill leveling system fine as it is, or needs tweaks?
    2. Should I try making an independent mod with a skill leveling system for the player too?
    I guess I'll drop the support to TerrariaLeveled on TerraGuardians mod, even more because It's broken as hell.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    If someone ends up interessed into make your own support to it, give me a call.
    Bad idea for Terraria: Biome locked items and equipments.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Cube World player?
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Nope, but certainly wouldn't like what I'd see when playing the game. Not even with capped leveling you get your sense of exploration hurt like that.
    NExperience Mod has received an update. Those playing it, I encourage to get the update when possible. Cool fixes and changes includded.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Also, the update is taking quite long to come out, because I'm "gradually" implementing the armors status bonus on the guardians. And I say gradually because It's really boring to try implementing that.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    At least the good thing Is that I reached Beetle set, based on Terraria Wiki's armor list, the real problem will come when I start adding the luminite sets.
    Waiting for 365 in-game days for a guardian to grow a year old is way too long. Maybe 4 moon cicles instead?
    BrusselSprouts693
    BrusselSprouts693
    I don't really know if that is a fun system. Waiting around isn't that great.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    That's why I'm reducing the number of days the guardians grows a year old. 4 moon cicles is 32 Terraria days, so every 32 Terraria days, based on the guardian recruitment time, they will grow a year old, and will happen a birthday party.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    But currently I'm trying to think what cool stuff could come with the party, beside party hats. Well, if 32 days isn't way too short, but shouldn't take an eternity for them to grow old (like 365 days, during my play time only reached about 80).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom