• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria Community Forums

Animus Viral
Animus Viral
Ew...
UltiDaniel
Murphmario
Murphmario
I heard that the site should run faster now.
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Yay!
*Slaps Murph with a squid*
Animus Viral
Animus Viral
*Gets the baguette and becomes the french server owner and whacks the squid out of here.*
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
*Gets a spaghetti monster to turn the baguette into a poking stick, and proceeds to poke Animus, giving him severe pokey trauma.*
Animus Viral
Animus Viral
*Unfortunately, the french server owner is in the closet, allowing teleportation to your house, and then begins muffining you.*
AlphaEspeon
AlphaEspeon
*Everyone gets flex taped and everything stops*
Animus Viral
Animus Viral
*DATS A LOT OF DAMAGE meme intensifies.*
(Sorry, couldn't help myself)
Murphmario
Murphmario
So, are things fixed?
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Well.
She may be busy due to the fact that she hasn't been online since Monday.
Bubby Aurora
Bubby Aurora
I am busy, my apologies. Also the update is still laggy. I'm officially getting a Chromebook for Christmas so I can view DeviantArt, watch Netflix offline, and be in here more.
Murphmario
Murphmario
Well that sucks.
Bubby Aurora
Bubby Aurora
I couldn't agree more. I sure hope my mom does get me a chromebook because that would be a dream
Omnissiah
Omnissiah
Does using the Xenforo default theme allow you to use the site with no lag?
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Same.
Maybe you could tell her that it could make doing school stuff easier?
Murphmario
Murphmario
Decided to do some snooping and welp, according to Bubby, her Wi-fi can't handle TCF.
Animus Viral
Animus Viral
Oh no. Well, RIP Bubby and her Wi-Fi.
Murphmario
Murphmario
Really, it could also be a combination of the two things.
SsnakeeTheDragon
SsnakeeTheDragon
What browser?
Top Bottom