Vitrolic Medicine

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Left 4 Dead 2: Apparently I can consider myself a semi-professional now in that game, having beaten an Expert Realism The Parish... and I think I was stuck once, so I zoomed out of the game... zooming back, the infected did a decent job playing fair and restarting the chapter for me.
    I'll imagine the times when we finally travel between worlds by stargates... wouldn't it be very interesting?
    I hate making new topics, it just deleted on me when I tried to upload a file.
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Oh. RIP whatever topic you were trying to make.

I have problems with attachments now too. Maybe you could try a free image-hosting service instead?
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Well, no help required, I just got it fixed on my own.
    Ah yes, the... huh, I think I'm doing beginning wrong. Anyway, it's a nostalgia time... and the realization what these five years gave me.
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Vitrolic Medicine
    These five years gave me more than just joy. Hardships, tears, friends, advances and falls,hell, even the beginning of RPing. All of this I'll thank on the TCF.
    Oblivion: Yesterday and in Monday I played it, and I had been killed so much times...
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Rouge, Argonian, Serpent... I just feel like that. For now no outlawish stuff (but I learnt to kite at least)
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    I'm Running A Nord Psycho (Custom Class, Combat, Strength And Endurance, Heavy/Light Armor, Blade, Blunt, Athletics, Acrobatics And Armorer) And Can Kill Basically Anything In One Hit. Also Under The Warrior Sign.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Healing Takes Forever Because I Use A Base Healing Spell With Near 200 Health And Only 60 Magicka, But I Take Almost No Damage From Anything, So Meh.

If You Can't Take On Enemies Head On, Try Using Sneak.
    Oh noooooo, the TCF had lied about maintenance? Now we need to wait another >20 minutes!
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Well, the site did go down for about 5 min for me, maybe they lied about the 30-60 min part...
    Forums: I just swear that it's a silent day outta there, not just in TCF RPing, but also in where I am, cause' I'm waiting way too much time
    There might be one small trouble over here, a lone archer keeps shooting my leaf, it's not funny anymore, because how I'm gonna fix it?
    Just pulling out an nighter. Since what's stopping me from doing that?
    Etto
    Etto
    All nighters can be fun. Can also be boring though when there's nothing to do.
    Also there is nothing to stop you.
    says "Is that Snivy shiny? I can't tell whether it's shiny or a recolor."
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Well, I had one Trebonth in other forums with that colouration, and I think the normal shiny Snivy seems to be more related to normal than a really unique one. So here we go!
    (Although you can interpret purple as corruption colour)
    Actually, willing to make an attempt one for experimental RPing.
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Alas - series 1.

Everyone starts out as humans in the Earth-like planet (and probably could work out like people might be able to voluntarily/imvoluntarily get involved with more and more 'evil' groups. Oh, and if you think they are instantaneous, I guess there'll be a limitation to that (provided that it's not a middle of attention to anybody else).
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    So you mean "You're the hero" but you're secretly helping the villain?
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Vitrolic Medicine
    No. That we're just trying to make a living in an initially wild planet, that might be populated by more and more sides (probably in odds against 'natives' - aka the people.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom