Murphmario
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll be avaliable pretty much all day today due to weather conditions where I live.
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    So you are having a snow day or something that allows you to skip school or work?
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Icy roads due to a combo of snow and rain.
    Every company should just set their competition aside and make a massive crossover game together. Imagine the potential that could have!
    Reactions: neoselket
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Should have specified. They wouldn't set aside their competition permanently; that would probably not be good for the economy.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Eh... sounds like it'd be a glorified version of Super Smash Bros and Playstation All-Stars.
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    I'd say it would have more story (not full voice acting though, for obvious reasons) and would also be a different genre.
    I honestly still wish the RP Forums weren't in the state they are now. And I don't know where else to go for RPing either.
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    Same, though for RPing elsewhere, I just do it in video games.
    I'm tempted to just make 5 profile posts in a row, thus clogging up the "Lastest profile posts" section.
    Let's see if I can run All The Mods 3 with my laptop that has 8GB of Ram.
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Should have specified that it's a Minecraft modpack. Only addition I made to the mod list is Optifine for better FPS.
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Result: It takes a bit to load, but it's not the lagiest thing in the world.
    A (Pioneer) Rock
    A (Pioneer) Rock
    ive tried running it, it works fine but then my computers temp goes into the red, unless i run it at 30fps
    Don't mind me. Just advertising an RP.
    I've been pretty bored recently, especially with the state the RP Forums has been in recently.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Options are abound, whether it's Steam Worshop contributing, window shopping, or watching ASMR videos. Sky's the limit!
    LOOK AT DISCORD LOOK AT DISCORD LOOK AT DISCORD LOOK AT DISCORD LOOK AT DISCORD LOOK AT DISCORD
    TBH I'm still a bit upset that we can't make new Forum Games. Especially since I got an idea for one recently.
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    Care to share your idea?
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    It's pretty simple. A word is posted then for, like, 10 posts, people have to post images of said word; what they post can vary. Afterwards, a new word is chosen.
    For the few people who care: I might be on less Wednesdays because of real-life matters. Key word being less; I'll still be on.
    Still waiting for either a resurgence in RP Activity or the return of Social Groups. I'll take either at this point. Or even better, both.
    I'm unsure of what to do at this point. Like, in general
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    Maybe try organizing your infinite versions of Murph and writing a small bio about each one?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom