Mihn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• On a server, a few minutes ago... "I will destroy every Terraria server and then Terraria itself!"-_-
    Mihn
    Mihn
    He lost some ores from a boss and I was reminding him that he's using caps too much -_-"
    18/56 people in my class absent because they're sick. And I'm one of them -_-
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Reminds me of my Accounting class, except it went from 30 to 1.. and instead of being sick, they were drop outs.

..with me also being one of them. Stuff is too confusin' man.
    Queen Bee is weaker than I thought (mobile). I fought her with like no armor and Water Bolt.
    I'm tired with people who keep saying "HOW CAN I PLAY ON THIS SERVER???" So I told them to register. "What's the password to register?"
    Thinking about posting a suggestion about Wet debuff. SHould I post it?
    Terra B Welch
    Terra B Welch
    if it involves making it similar to being wet in magicka then no. I would rather not have lightning attacks deal double damage to me from being wet.
    Playing FNAF2.... BB came out from nowhere, can't use flashlight. Foxy jumped right into my face and I almost threw my phone
    Reactions: Samrux
    6359_
    6359_
    Not if he enters the room AFAK. You're basically :red:ed. (as with Mangle and Puppet)
    6359_
    6359_
    Durr *As far as I know, not AFAK o_O
    Mihn
    Mihn
    If he enters the room, it means you are dead (If you're lucky enough, you can make it to 6AM before they kill you).
    Anyone has tips for spriting?
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Drawing/spriting a bowl of fruit is good practice. Or just individual fruit. An apple, orange, banana, lime/pear, blue berries, and grapes give you a lot of different shapes and colors to get used to.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    How about... programs that I should use and stuff?.... Is there a post for this?
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    MS Paint is a very simple tool that can be good for beginners and experts. There are some other programs that require downloading but I think MS Paint is the most user-friendly, and it's all you need, really, except for transparent backgrounds, but newer versions of MS Paint can clear backgrounds, I think?
    Are you a brand of Asian cuisine known for their eggrolls?
    Charmander27
    Charmander27
    Also, idk about the name change thing. Have you tried changing your title?
    Mihn
    Mihn
    No --" And about the titles, I'm writing a post to suggest it. And change to another title won't help.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    But I'm Asian though --"
    ... Umm, can anyone help me? I'm having a problem with my phone. It won't boot and it's stuck at NOKIA screen. (Lumia 520)
    God, my Lumia 520 has a boot error.
    W1K
    W1K
    Welcome to the world of windows phones where nothing works and nobody ever cares.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom