WinterSorries
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you could add one more thing to Terraria, eg: new weapon, mount, biome or boss, what would it be and what would it do?
    WinterSorries
    WinterSorries
    I would have a Destroyer mount that looks just like it and could go through blocks and fly. Just like the real thing
    Chisaki
    Chisaki
    A giant octopus boss that attacks you with it's tentacles and fires squid juice at you that isn't some celestial being would be cool
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Ghost that lets you possess enemies!
    GHOST THAT LETS YOU POSSESS ENEMIES!!!
    Doesn't it feel satisfying when you get bullied by a boss/monster then come back with better gear and bully them?
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Hollow Knight Flukemarm be like
    Have you ever reached a point in Terraria and you're just like "What now?".Like if you have
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Nope. The moment when I reach a point where I would, I immediately replay the game with Calamity, cry, then cheat, cry again, then retry with DBZ Terraria, then enjoy it, then retry Calamity with Simple Levels, then cry again, then beat it, then spend the rest of my time on the Forums.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    I mean, that happens with just about every game. Then you mod the hell out of it.
    Hi new comer here.Question,how do you change the description under your name?
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    You mean titles? Those you have to earn through various things like amount of likes, time as a member here, messages, and a few other things like it. You can change to them if you have them in your settings. They should be in personal details.
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    Oh, if you mean your profile post, then it's just by posting profile posts, which is done in the box with "Write something..." If you mean the titles, like Terrarian, you will have to look at your personal details, I believe, to change that, as long as you have the title unlocked. Also, welcome to the Forums! And Glory to Terraria!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom