Orifan1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• power consumption is going to be a problem today. does anyone have a TCF theme to recommend that is the least power consuming on mobile?
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Either Underground, Corruption, or Jungle would be best suited, I think.
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Don't forget about the Xenforo default theme.
    Orifan1
    Orifan1
    I turn xeforo default on for a second and my phone battery dropped by 5%
    im tired of pretending that im happy about it being friday. lets end this tradition of having to be happy about friday and sad about monday, its ableist.
    Reactions: neoselket
    Dapling
    Dapling
    I've never been sad about monday. I've always been more sad about wednesdays because that's when life likes to throw everything it has at me at once.
    Ivyss
    Ivyss
    Tuesday is the worst one for me.
    I just discovered worldanvil. welp, Ghoulverse is gonna be delayed for a bit while I utilize this to un-mess its story.
    does anyone remember when the nerf video games were a thing? what happened to those?
    XSlayer300
    XSlayer300
    IDK man, they flew radar or something. Luckily I didn't forget that there was one on the wii.
    Diamond the Piplup Ω
    Diamond the Piplup Ω
    Nerf video games exist?
    Orifan1
    Orifan1
    best rail shooter I've ever played IMO
    I just did whats called a Pro Gamer Move
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    Hey Vsauce, Michael here!
    Well, at least you don't have to deal with things like New Game Plus characters who totally spoil the plot and stuff.
    ive still yet to get an answer to why every inkling in the SMG4verse has proper lip sync
    you ever just have such a bad day that you start planning your exit?
    im watching SMG4 and Luigi just suggested that him, SMG4, and Mario play a game of WH40K.
    Luigi is dead to me now.
    ok i think the last time i watched SMG4 was back in like 2015 wgo the :red: is tori what the :red: is meta runner
    Orifan1
    Orifan1
    also: im unsure of how to feel about the fact that meggy has lip synching
    Diamond the Piplup Ω
    Diamond the Piplup Ω
    Im unsure why Meggy is human, but speaks inkling.
    Orifan1
    Orifan1
    ok so i got to the episode where meggy debuts, and i MUST ask:
    why is it that ALL INKLINGS are properly animated when it comes to dialogue?
    it just... feels so out of place in comparison to literally every other garry newman's modification actors that appear...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom