Dapling
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's out everyone! I finally finished the Derplore Bestiary resource pack! I started working on this in april 2021 so I hope it was worth the wait. Go ahead and click the image if you're interested in downloading it, it'll take you to its steam workshop page.
    thumbnail.png
    Esther
    Esther
    I would say make a thread! Not everyone checks profile posts and this might get buried by others.
    I sadly don't plan on using this pack (though your lore does interest me), mainly because I'm worried it'll interfere with other packs I have (not counting Googlerraria here, that one's obvious), and for a few personal reasons.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    As long as you have it lower in the list than your other resource packs, it shouldn't take priority over them and should leave your other packs alone, though I understand if there's other reasons why.
    Reactions: Esther
    Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    D E R P L I N G .
    What if I told you Herplings are better than Derplings?
    Buffling
    Buffling
    You would be incorrect considering that the Herplings are just Derpling Ambassador that were mangled by the crimson.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Herplings are just corrupted Derplings.
    Excuse me while I go to enter stasis until 1.4 releases... IF I COULD.
    The Storm
    The Storm
    And then 1.4 gets released 5 seconds after you go into stasis.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    ha I basically go into a stasis whenever I forget about this because I forget for a couple days and then I have basically 20 new notifications just because I replied to the "ask a derpling anything" thread
    I have a song from the worst pokemon mystery dungeon game stuck in my head :sigh:
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Okay. So here's parralel I draw to the games:
    Red/Blue Mystery Dungeon - Gen 1-2
    Darkness/Time - Gens 3-6 - Emerald
    Sky: Emerald
    GTI: Gen 7-8
    SMD: Gen 9?
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Seems about right. Gen 7 wasn't that bad Imo, but it certainly wasn't as good as the games before it.
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Vitrolic Medicine
    The worst way it can go is Fallout 76 route. Which seems to be a trend too. (I don't play it though)
    Quick Tip for everyone: Most people don't play their class correctly, learning will make your future playthroughs much easier.
    I feel like I started a trend with Ask a Derpling Anything... now you can ask a Lihzahrd and an Enchanted Sword anything apparently.
    Reactions: Terra_Knight
    Mr. AL
    Mr. AL
    yes
    COOKl
    COOKl
    who knows
    Maybe I'll make "ask a fluffy boi anything"

Probably not tho. I'm not as good at making things like you, especially saying you have most things planned out.
    Enchanted Sword Ω
    Enchanted Sword Ω
    ya that's pretty much what happened
    I've found that the spider staff is quite helpful for rangers in expert mode. It holds some of the more threatening enemies (particularly in the post plantera dungeon) in place so you can shoot them down, and most ranger attacks don't pierce anyway so you don't have to worry about immunity frames.
    I had a new idea for a playthrough. You can only equip weapons and accessories that inflict and protect from debuffs respectively. Gives me an excuse to use the Brain of Confusion and Lava Waders for once.
    Reactions: Terra_Knight
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Solar Tablets have properties other than the ability to force the moon in front of the sun? We were unaware of this.
    Lihzahrd Scout Ω
    Lihzahrd Scout Ω
    Then you've learnt something. We found this out when all our Solar Tablets blew up when the Solar Pillar was summoned.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Interesting, it seems the two tablets are more interconnected than we thought. It's odd how the tablets within the Terrarian's posession were unaffected...
    I wonder what the new 1.4 bullet hell boss will be like (and yes, cenx did say in the discord that the new boss will be bullet hell.)
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Don't worry, Cenx said that it's highly unlikely to be post moon lord, so you probably will be able to brute force it.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Plus, Moon Lord is basically bullet hell already, it just uses unfair mechanics like predicting and the fact that you need to be paying attention to three different parts of your screen at once.
    Schparks
    Schparks
    Besides, anything is easy with Last Prism x Mana flower x Mana potions. Celestial cuffs may do better in a bullet hell though
    For those of you who get mad at updates taking so long to release, just keep in mind that they're CHOOSING to release these updates and get absolutely nothing in return for the most part.
    I have a headcanon (it started out silly but got way too serious) that derplings are an incredibly advanced race which are the lorekeepers and pull the strings behind many things in terraria. Should I attempt to write it out?
    I get the feeling that 1.4 is going to try our patience a great deal, and I don't just mean waiting for it... I mean LOOK at master mode, it doesn't even look fun at this point!
    B
    Bry
    If Master Mode is just, like, 75% stat boosts, I will actually attempt to refund this game, 'cuz I am extremely upset with Expert Mode already.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    I think master mode looks fun, but then again I like to torture myself. I'll be happy if it has exclusive items.
    I don't have depression, but I have constant paranoia and feel like there's always a presence of some kind behind me. Is that worse?
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    Honestly, same with that, but I don't think it would be worse, since you probably would be able to work on reflexes to check behind you, and reflexes are a good thing, right?
    COOKl
    COOKl
    depression is definitely worse than paranoia. I definitely have the same paranoia, except I don't feel it if there is a wall behind me. I have to sleep with a wall behind me or else I don't feel safe, and if I'm in a place with a dark window I can't stay there for too long or else I feel like something will show up. Now, having both depression and paranoia, that's how you get around.
    Lihzahrd Scout Ω
    Lihzahrd Scout Ω
    At least your Ritualistic Idol has not been killed. :golem:
    How interesting, I don't seem to be losing any hype for journey's end... even though there haven't been too many spoilers as of late...
    I feel like I should do more testing on the Putrid Scent. I feel like I'm missing some potential there. It increases both damage and crit chance, which amounts to your dps being boosted by 10%, so does that mean it's like an early avenger emblem that reduces aggro?
    My friends and I have been working on a map for a while, it's not really an "adventure" map so much as a minigame map that will eventually have adventure elements.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom