Tallin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just beat normal eye of cuthulu on mobile with space gun/meteorite armor combo
    ToasterCoaster5
    ToasterCoaster5
    I beat Duke Fishron with nothing but the scourge of the corruptor and beetle armor 6 months ago
    There is a lot going on at the discord server right now. You should head over there now
    I noticed that since I have a iPad mini and a iPad 6 I can have one device with old mobile and one with mobile 1.3 so it’s a win win for me.
    I forgot that I haven’t done the mecha-mayhem achievement. I’ll do that now
    El_Garbanzo
    El_Garbanzo
    I just went in and did this with the Last Prism like a coward-
    Augustulus
    Augustulus
    Daedalus Stormbow with holy arrows sorta just blitzes through all the mechanical bosses. So that was how I completed the achievement.
    I really like games with active devs in the community who take suggestions. I love terraria so much because of this
    It’s sad on how android won’t be getting the mobile 1.3 beta
    Casual_Bean
    Casual_Bean
    Its because android phones are the strongest phones of all time and doesn't have time to play weak games like terraria. Instead it plays strong and detailed games like Knack 2 and Roblox.
    Augustulus
    Augustulus
    Was that a dunkey reference I just read right now?
    I (along with possibly everyone on the forums) hope the beta testers don’t find too many bugs so the update comes soon
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I do hope that they're doing their job well though. It's not fun either to have a buggy update released.
    Tallin
    Tallin
    Yeah I’m talking about that there are very few bugs
    AlphaEspeon
    AlphaEspeon
    Yes, I hope that too. I thought they said they were in good shape for the beta
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom