neoselket
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just finished Firefly and watched Serenity. It's my new favorite movie now. I highly recommend the show, it's amazing.
    FrostbiteCalling128
    FrostbiteCalling128
    Erased isn't on Netflix anymore, however Naruto and The Seven Deadly Sins are. I have to warn you that there is a lot more to Naruto than Netflix has, so I recommend Hulu. The only way i was able to watch Erased was through CrunchyRoll, so idk if it's on Hulu.
    Ketsui/Kezzai
    Ketsui/Kezzai
    FrostbiteCalling128 said:
    Erased

I watched that! It was so good! Erased is on Hulu tho
    FrostbiteCalling128
    FrostbiteCalling128
    it is? awesome!
    Ok why are most of the steam awards limited to games that released this year? that's stupid, there's tons of games i want to nominate for awards but it won't let me.
    Reactions: Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    It occurred to me that I haven't played many games released this year. My steam library only has 1 game from 2019. It made it very different to nominate this time.
    kinker31🪓
    kinker31🪓
    I had similar difficulty as well, but there is the labor of love award.
    Other than that, BEAT HAZARD 2 FOR GAME OF THE YEAR, BENCHES!
    Not feeling happy today. I wish i could work on my projects(youtube videos, writing, etc.) but i have absolutely no motivation. It's been like this for months.
    • Sad
    Reactions: LThanatos513
    Chir'
    Chir'
    I know the feeling, mainly with my lack of motivation to do things I know I'm supposed to be doing.
    sillybunneh
    sillybunneh
    Wow, months??
    LThanatos513
    LThanatos513
    Sadly, I can relate. How bout this: try relaxing and find things that would possibly bring back your motivation. (Ex: going for a walk, reading books, anything that usually interests you)
    Just finished CrossCode! It's now one of my favorite games of all time. Big thanks to @DerpoTheMagnificent for introducing me to it!
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I got more invested in the story of CrossCode than i have with a lot of books i've read, and the combat is really fun. The only downside is the dungeons, which aren't necessarily bad, they just have a lot of puzzles, which i'm not too fond of. Other than that, awesome game!
    DerpoTheMagnificent
    DerpoTheMagnificent
    Well, glad some good came of my short-lived series.:)
    So i just tried a nose rinse for the first time. IT WAS HORRIBLE.
    I've been having stuffy nose issues for a long time, so we went to the nose doctor an he recommended trying a rinse. Now i hate having water in my nose, so i don't swim or even get water on my face in the shower. But mom insisted that it was going to be easy, and she even showed me a few videos of people doing it.
    Reactions: sillybunneh
    neoselket
    neoselket
    In the videos, these people all calmly took the bottle(which is like a little squirt bottle) and squeezed water into one nostril and had it go out the other, all while maintaining a calm expression. She also said that the solution we were using was the exact same PH as the stuff in my nose, so i shouldn't even feel it. So finally i decided to give it a try.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Now, i'm not going to tell you how it went. Instead, let me use a metaphor.

Imagine, if you will, a skunk. Now imagine that skunk is spraying its toxic waste directly into your nose and it's coming out the other nostril. Now imagine that at the same time you're being hit in the face with an axe. It was like choking, vomiting, and being shot all at once. It's like inhaling gunpowder and napalm all at once.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    0/10, would not recommend. I'd rather have my nose cut off than have to keep doing that. Don't know how people do it.
    So Risk of Rain 2 decided to delete all my progress. Wonderful. This day just keeps getting better and better.
    Ugh, i've been trying to beat Absolute Radiance for literally more than a year and i still haven't. Seriously, i had less trouble with the bosses in dark souls, and for them i was getting like 30 FPS at the best of times.
    Geez, the new Risk of Rain 2 skill unlocks are impossible. I've been trying to unlock one of the mercenary's other skills, but it requires you to beat a prismatic trial without falling below 100% health. Yeah.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom