Willow Wisp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• so christmas time i should be able to get it back since her boyfriends kids are getting a PS4. Sorry for the lifestory lol but i have about 20 kilos of nostalgia in my veins right now and somehow i have to make the forums bot believe i'm a "Certified Terrarian". Thankyou for reading this byebyeee
    I still play PS4 lots alone on titles and also with my friends, I don't play Xbox 360 anymore even though i love it due to that it was moved to my aunties as i went to her house lots and her boyfriend had kids that played on it but she thought i gave it to her so the kids took it to their mothers and i've only recently been told shes got it back
    Eventually after a year he gradually started playing the game less and less not because he hated it but he wanted to play other titles more like Minecraft and COD so i joined him but we haven't played in a while since. 6 Months later i get a PC and get Terraria and a year and 2 months later here we are.
    Then i found out in 2017 going into High school that my new friends and a few of my old friends had PS4 so i started playing with them lots, only a few of my old friends had Terraria so we all made a 6 man survival and it was the most fun ever! Until we lost all our progress due to the 1.3 console glitch which made all my friends but one quit Terraria.
    (I was 9 at the time even though it says i'm 19 i'm actually 14). I played the game till 1.3 release on PS4 because i lost all my progress on it, i then took half a year to stop my brain cells imploding and played some of my other favourite games such as Star Wars Battlefront and Minecraft.
    Hi Guys i'm an old player on Terraria that initially got the game on my Xbox 360 in 2012 but played the tutorial for a year until my parents let me get the game, even though it didn't save my progress i used to leave my Xbox on so it wouldn't reset for about 3 weeks at one point. I then got the PS4 and straight away got the game; November 2014
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom