Alucard_I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hmmmm what item should I code next
    The Owler
    The Owler
    Flyswatter that paralyzes all bug-related enemies (hornets, spiders, moths, etc.).
    Alucard_I
    Alucard_I
    My mod is Risk of Slime Rain, the items are meant to be from RoR :p
    The Owler
    The Owler
    Then I have no idea.
    Any spriter willing to help with a mod? I need to adapt existing sprites into Terraria style.
    The mod "Risk of Slime Rain" is in progress, I'm working heavily on it. But I need a spriter that can do shading. Because I can't do it.help
    The longer you're in range - the higher the damage. Get out of the range - damage resets. The weapons' debuffs would work even on bosses!
    I just had an idea for a new class. What if you had to attack by simply standing next to an enemy? Like an AOE damage.
    PhilBill44
    PhilBill44
    Seems pretty cool on paper, but bosses like the twins and duke fishron would be a nightmare.
    Alucard_I
    Alucard_I
    I'm sure there could be a workaround, haha
    Should I... Should I make my own mod? With so many out there - is there a reason to try and do that? What can I even provide?
    Reactions: Plantixx
    Alucard_I
    Alucard_I
    Easier said than done guys. Not much a newbie can make.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Well uh....Maybe you can start of with a simple idea, and then keep adding stuff onto said idea to form something great?
    PhilBill44
    PhilBill44
    Easy fix, don't be a newbie. Practice and experiment and you will get the hang of it. As Ulti said, start small. Quality mods aren't made in an instant.
    Apparently one of the cool Terraria letsplayers wants to play Ulterraria! That means we're :red:ed if we won't finish 1.2 ASAP. AAAAAAAAAAAA!
    Azu
    Azu
    Gotta go faaaaaast.
    Come on, TCF. You don't have to show everyone me checking if people are still alive. That's embarassing.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    I can still see what you're doing.
    Alucard_I
    Alucard_I
    Calling out people of our mod team, because literally half of them are inactive? Well, duh.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Just putting this out there, you could have always made a conversation with all your team members. Also, I'm sure there are some that don't mind seeing Sans' face taking over the profile posts feed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom