DRKV
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo bro i made this acc specifically for you can you pls help me out when i load my world it says back up fail
    I
    Instricted
    if u got disc or something that u can add me and I can send you stuff would work
    Tibithia Σ
    Tibithia Σ
    You can ask it on places other than profiles.
    Just looked at your code for ur T-MEC, it's really really really good. How did you come up with everything (coding method wise like how to do stuff)?
    DRKV
    DRKV
    What code are you referring to exactly? The stuff I attached here? PC - 8-bit CPU

The Fibonacci code was what @Haku included in the CPU world download. I only reverse engineered it and came up with the assembly language. Sorry, I could have made that more clear.
    MoGaming(Mohammed1336)
    MoGaming(Mohammed1336)
    thats fine, its really cool
    Reactions: DRKV
    Hi again , i've try something about the pipe sprite , be carreful i've keep the same name so don't overwrite your own x)
    Also i've try to remove the "background" of these block, i'm pretty sure it'll be visualy better (if we still are able to put a wall behind ofc) , but i you want i can do it as a full block back.
    https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/07/1/1549879061-transferpipetile.png
    [✚] Dr.Shadox
    [✚] Dr.Shadox
    Also i can't start a conversation i've have an error message, and i'm limited to 420letter here :x
    I'll make other change if you like them, it's a try for now.
    If you have a favorite website for host picture say me. sorry for my english.
    DRKV
    DRKV
    It looks pretty good. I'll see if I can start a conversation with you...
    That stop motion animation for the Relation of Three contest is incredible! I hope that you win.
    DRKV
    DRKV
    Well, I guess they only said you can't edit your IMAGES... Still, I kinda want to keep the 100% in-game gimmick. Otherwise I could just do away with the teleporters as well, and stitch together a bunch of screenshots. I'll make an alternate version, but I'm going to keep the main one unaltered.
    Schrödinger's psycho
    Schrödinger's psycho
    That what I said =)
    Also - maybe consider some sort of warning for those who sensitive to blinking for original version? It'll be nice.
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    Would taking multiple screenshots and turning it a gif be 'editing'? Don't think it is :s
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom