Dapling
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's out everyone! I finally finished the Derplore Bestiary resource pack! I started working on this in april 2021 so I hope it was worth the wait. Go ahead and click the image if you're interested in downloading it, it'll take you to its steam workshop page.
    thumbnail.png
    Esther
    Esther
    I would say make a thread! Not everyone checks profile posts and this might get buried by others.
    I sadly don't plan on using this pack (though your lore does interest me), mainly because I'm worried it'll interfere with other packs I have (not counting Googlerraria here, that one's obvious), and for a few personal reasons.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    As long as you have it lower in the list than your other resource packs, it shouldn't take priority over them and should leave your other packs alone, though I understand if there's other reasons why.
    Reactions: Esther
    Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    D E R P L I N G .
    Heyo, bro! I'm making my first sprite, and I'm having a bit of artist's block. I don't know what to make! So I turn to you. You tell me what the frog legs should be combined with, and I'll draw it.
    I 100% Wizard of Legend this weekend. Super underrated game, the level of polish in it is actually quite impressive, and the combat system is incredibly fast paced without being disorienting.
    I love how the suggestion I put the most effort into got the least attention :sigh:
    B
    Bry
    Yeah, that's just how that tends to work out, sometimes. People'll find it later, provided you leave the window open (I put all my suggestions in my Signature, which has gotten some of my weaker suggestions a lot more attention over time).
    Guess that point is moot when the last update is approaching, though.
    Thank you for voting. Do you have any suggestions or was it just to good to get better? :D
    Dapling
    Dapling
    I do, but I'll write them later.
    My brain has decided to torment me... I had a dream that I went on here and the latest news was "1.4 is now available!" and then I woke up. I got ready for my day, and then went on here, and then it said "1.4 is now available for PC!" and then I ACTUALLY woke up.
    How are relationships between the derplings and my lesser eye of cthulus?
    Dapling
    Dapling
    They're fine, in our records you are just overgrown demon eyes, and the name of cthulhu is just yours because he was classified as a demon, can you confirm this?
    The Immortal Smoke!
    The Immortal Smoke!
    Yea, your pretty much right. The demon eyes are servants of Cthulu I sent to hell and, welp... the demons killed them and turned them into the pests that are the demon eyes
    Patiently waiting for school to end.
    The Immortal Smoke!
    The Immortal Smoke!
    Yea I know. What? Just cause I am a great old one doesn't mean I don't need an education. You DO need a brain if you want to conquer the multiverse, after all.
    How to make mages pee themselves: Fighting expert plantera without cheating in gear or using gear from after her.
    Spazmatism7
    Spazmatism7
    I am a mage and it's true we hate expert Plantera without using post-Plantera gear. It won't make me pee myself but it does make quiver. I am not a full time mage maybe that's why I am not as scared as you said mages would be.
    Schparks
    Schparks
    Oof. Don’t remind me...
    Spazmatism7
    Spazmatism7
    Or that challenge he's doing
    COPPA seems really bad... It's weird how little attention it's getting. The rules are so arbitrary and are going to kill off so many content creators...
    I don't understand what was so great about Ocram besides sentimental value tbh. I mean, sure, he was on the first platform I played terraria on, but even I was 12 years old at that time and yet I don't feel like anything significant was lost.
    As someone who genuinely gets enough sleep, I can confirm it's worth going out of your way for (I get 8 hours of sleep minimum)
    COOKl
    COOKl
    Imagine getting enough sleep
    Why do I hate overhaul so much, I can't even justify it to myself.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Probably because the mechanics are so different from vanilla terraria.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Well I do like the wall jump and the roll... Maybe it's because they patch out all of the cool tech I know.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    I think you just need to get accustomed to it
    Would the nimbus rod/crimson rod count as a summoner or mage item?
    Spazmatism7
    Spazmatism7
    Or a no mining challenge. Get ore and Bars out of fishing crates.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    The hardest challenge is going to be my upcoming Nightmare challenge

I'd rather not spoil what it currently consists of... You'd better wait if you want to know.
    Spazmatism7
    Spazmatism7
    If you no armor to your current challenge you won't be able to achieve maximum minions. You could do a summoner armor only challenge.
    Hmm, well, at least it's friday. Not only that, but school decided that this friday would be the schedule I didn't hate, so that's nice. (I'm totally not pretending sword and shield don't exist)
    COOKl
    COOKl
    just go back to the older games and forget about the fact that 60% of the pokemon have died.
    Wheee the worst pokemon game in history releases tomorrow.
    Schparks
    Schparks
    I didn't realize it was that bad... The only 'Pokemon' games I've played have been the Battle Sim
    COOKl
    COOKl
    rest in peace snivy ;-;
    Dapling
    Dapling
    rest in peace literally every starter from gen 2-7, I just KNOW they aren't coming back.
    I had another new idea for a playthrough... You can only have one minion out from each summon weapon at a time, and can only have one segment of the stardust dragon. It should make for some nice swarms of critters following you everywhere. :D
    Reactions: Schparks
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Of course, you should only use summoner gear, You can't have all of your pets feeling left out, after all!
    So... do any magic weapons have special functions for right click? If they don't, does that mean I can safely bind the mana potion hotkey to right click?
    The Storm
    The Storm
    Why not assign the mana key to the print screen key, so you can take a screenshot every time you use a potion :dryadwink:
    The Storm
    The Storm
    Being serious here, wouldn't binding it to right click mean you'll take a potion every time you want to interact with something?
    Dapling
    Dapling
    The hotkey only works whenever your mana isn't full. And I never interact with things when my mana isn't full anyway.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom