Murphmario
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I want to join some more RPs but none of the current ones look appealing. Not even Collision, which I still don't really want to join because reasons.
    A discussion on a social group led me to wonder: where did all of those Social Group people go after the death of social groups?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Lurking, hiding, waiting to strike when we all least expect it.
    I wanna RP, but either I'm not part of an RP, I left the RP cause I got bored of it, or I'm stuck in an RP.
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Vitrolic Medicine
    You just need to get motivated rather than think everyone can do events so you can't get bored. Shortly.
    Just uninstalled McAfee, because I'm annoyed at how you can't close it's processes when you need memory for stuff like Modded Terraria.
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    In terms of Antivirus software, I'll just use a different one. Not that I visit many sites that could give me a virus anyways...
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    I just use Windows Defender, and that's it.
    The Storm
    The Storm
    I use Windows Defender along with Malwarebytes.
    According to myself, Planet Zebes from Metroid beats the entirety of the Milky Way's Solar System.
    Does anyone know what will happen to the suggestions forum when Journey's End comes out? I'm just curious.
    The Storm
    The Storm
    Most likely nothing, as the suggestions could still be implemented in mods.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Also, Loki did say they will do minor updates (bugfixes, not content) anyway.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Nothing, and then 5 years from now the devs will probably make another update for the heck of it
    Asking for some technical help: would it be possible to just add an SD card's storage onto an SSD? I don't want to have to switch between the two.
    Finally have a new laptop that I can use!

P.S.: TCF's text box is still pretty laggy on my phone.
    My new laptop is in another state, but is also in a city that's only a few hours away from where I live.
    Chir'
    Chir'
    "few hours" "only" Something ain't adding up here.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Time is relative, so I wouldn't say that.
    Think it's safe to say that (Edit: mostly) everyone in the RP forums have either given up on it or are starting to give up on it.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    To be blunt, most of the people I've done RP with on here were either fairly bad at it or in general weren't fun to interact with.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom