Terraria Community Forums

The Storm
The Storm
Yeah, lets bring back the copy-pasted EoC boss with broken lasers and a very broken hit box and with minimal loot and a summoner that has a large crafting recipe!
The Storm
The Storm
But if they can fix all those issues and make him a unique fight then I wouldn't mind him coming back, but I'm not desperate for that.
Spazmatism7
Spazmatism7
He is not just a copy-pasted EoC boss. He has aspects from both the EoC and BoC as well as lasers like the three Mech bosses. He does have problems like his hitbock and such. Also why does EVERYONE FORGET ABOUT THE DEMON SCYTHES! Where else do you se demon scythes other then Demons projectiles?
Spazmatism7
Spazmatism7
Also the loot is messed up if they made it so he dropped Adanamite or Titanium instead of just Adanamite. Yes also his summon item's recipe must be changed.
The Storm
The Storm
His AI is exactly the same as the EoC, just majorly buffed; summon servants, charge 3 times repeat, with added lasers. In phase 2 it's still the same, hover above the player then do 3 quicker charges but while still summoning servants and lasers. As for the demon scythes a messy bunch of them just randomly spawns from nowhere, not even on the boss itself, just next to it, hardly adding any challenge.
The Storm
The Storm
Also have you even seen how the lasers fire, they just randomly shoot off to the side and he fires them ridiculously fast in phase 2.
Spazmatism7
Spazmatism7
Then make the lasers more accurate.
The Storm
The Storm
He needs a massive overhaul to the point where his attack patterns won't even resemble his original ones.
Spazmatism7
Spazmatism7
His first Form lasers are fine. His minions are fine. His charges are fine.
sharkman0101
sharkman0101
The problem is that Ocram didn't fit into the game. Re-Logic didn't envision having Ocram fit into anything of the product; it was a boss that was thrown in with the rest of the re-skinned console content. Because of its nature, the boss was nothing more than a clone that served very little challenge versus the Twins, gave overpowered loot for what it was, and had no sense of identity for itself.
The Storm
The Storm
So you want the first form to stay as a buffed EoC with lasers? Also back in 1.1 it was an endgame boss, but after 1.2 and 1.3 it was outclassed by all other bosses and its loot was also outclassed by easier to obtain weapons and armour.
Spazmatism7
Spazmatism7
Have either of you even read the petition?
Spazmatism7
Spazmatism7
Also I never said I wanted that. Yes Re-Logic didn't envision Ocram @sharkman0101 so if they didn't want him maybe they shouldn't of added him in the first place.
Kelp
Kelp
I reckon you two should just agree to disagree. Ocram was a very controversial boss. Many liked it, many didn't; I can speak with a degree of confidence when I say that it's unlikely for it to return even if a petition were to reach a few thousand supporters. You may just have to settle for this PC mod. tModLoader - Consolaria
Back
Top Bottom