COOKl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I had the very bright idea of trying to see how long I can last in an ASMR video, and honestly I would nominate this kind of thing for one of the best ways to torture me. I have remembered why I don't watch those videos...
    Anyone have any good tutorials for coding in C++, Making pixel art for things such as terraria, and making music? I'm really interested in those things and would like to learn more. I'm planning on starting a mod, but being a freshman I don't have many good things to learn and do with my time.
    Theo
    Theo
    Mods for Terraria are written in C#, not C++. That is if you use tModLoader.
    Here's a good place to start: tModLoader/tModLoader
    COOKl
    COOKl
    thanks!
    why is terraria a 12+ game. Why can't it just be a 13+ game to make my life, and any other terraria youtuber's life, easier. Then you won't have to do extra things to mark it as not for children, other than maybe say "this video is 13+"
    Reactions: BrusselSprouts693
    ThePally
    ThePally
    There are likely users under 13 on this site, but the staff has no way of knowing. They require users to be 13+ by agreeing to the ToS, but they get lied to and they terminate accounts by users they know to be under age, so they are fine.

Google is different. Not only is Google all about stealing data from people, but since they are so proud of datamining children, they do not get to claim reasonable compliance.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    Youtube could have easily avoided this fine, but they just had to do the stupidest things they could.
    Ketsui/Kezzai
    Ketsui/Kezzai
    exactly!!
    So with all this stuff happening i have a forum for what people want to have happen with my youtube channel before it gets deleted even though I highly doubt that COPPA will get enforced on youtube, so here is a survey for the "end of my youtube channel" event going on: The End of my Channel
    COOKl
    COOKl
    I would like people to do it, even if they aren't subscribed, so that I could get an idea of what people want.
    haha COPPA is ruining youtube

I highly doubt it will go through, as this petition: Sign the Petition has half a million signatures.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    It is american, so they should listen to the people. If they don't I just hope they're ready for what's coming to them.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Something to give some context:

In short, it's not really enforceable because of the vague wording of it all.
    COOKl
    I'm doing a new playthrough, and in it I have a sandstorm balloon, blizzard, pink horseshoe balloon, and a cloud. All from one world.
    I've realized what I miss in a day if I don't do anything, so now I feel like I have to check on really often. Help it's a problem
    Has anyone just been eating candy, and their throat decides to die so the mixture of spit and candy gets stuck in your throat, you cough, and then you feel like you're dead?
    Today I am going to stop thinking what others will think of my posts and just be happy with myself. I will be strong and happy and not kill myself over thinking if I did something wrong or not!
    I forgot how much I loved starting out new playthroughs. It's just such a different experience every time.
    Imagine having social anxiety, even online, so you hope that whatever you say gets the message and sometimes run things out too long just because you don't know what people will think, and then you wonder why you don't get noticed even though you have barely any posts...

:)
    Reactions: neoselket
    COOKl
    COOKl
    in all honesty I feel like I don't have much to say, but I do and I just don't remember it ;-;
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Maybe if you stopped deleting almost every post you make you'd get more noticed. :p
    When you make a thread, should it only be about terraria things? I'm wondering if making a thread about suggestions for music in a playlist because I don't quite have the room for it in this area. The playlist is an open playlist of a bunch of different songs from video games, over 3000 currently, and I want some suggestions for games I should add the music from.
    While messing around with the colors and whatnot of sans, I came across the astounding discovery that sans' eye color hex code is #20cafe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom