Dapling
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's out everyone! I finally finished the Derplore Bestiary resource pack! I started working on this in april 2021 so I hope it was worth the wait. Go ahead and click the image if you're interested in downloading it, it'll take you to its steam workshop page.
    thumbnail.png
    Esther
    Esther
    I would say make a thread! Not everyone checks profile posts and this might get buried by others.
    I sadly don't plan on using this pack (though your lore does interest me), mainly because I'm worried it'll interfere with other packs I have (not counting Googlerraria here, that one's obvious), and for a few personal reasons.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    As long as you have it lower in the list than your other resource packs, it shouldn't take priority over them and should leave your other packs alone, though I understand if there's other reasons why.
    Reactions: Esther
    Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    D E R P L I N G .
    I have a challenge I hope someone who is a master of wiring can accept. Make a dungeon that has a set of rooms which are connected to each other in a random layout that changes on every entry, and the connections do not change if you backtrack. I hope someone can come up with this, it should make a wonderful roguelike adventure map if they do.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Actually, I might be able to do this myself. I'll have to test a few things first.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    I am very confused at all of this, but I'll take the challenge, even though I really only know how to wire teleporters together and use actuators
    BrusselSprouts693
    *deep inhale* ACRID HAS RETURNED TO US!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Wait, really? Where did you see this?
    Dapling
    Dapling
    The official Risk of Rain 2 twitter. The release date spoiler had a picture of acrid and the commando.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Tomorrow is when he will come back :D I missed that character quite a lot. Can't wait to cause an epidemic again.
    I have way too many terraria related projects going at once. One's a texture pack, two are new challenge runs (one is the Nightmare Challenge in case you were wondering) and the biggest and best one is a new minigame/adventure map hybrid.
    Lihzahrd Scout Ω
    Lihzahrd Scout Ω
    Lucky you. You know how to code!
    COOKl
    COOKl
    Learn C# there's a tutorial here: tModLoader/tModLoader this is also for terraria modding.

Also, if I'm correct, and I know I am, you haven't worked on the texture pack and I'm just slaving away at it for you.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Actually, the reason I haven't been working on it is because I completely forgot how to extract the textures and kept forgetting to ask.
    Y'all are complaining about not being able to play at 60 fps when I have to play it at 45, and that's when I'm floating in an empty void without anything remotely close to me.
    Petition for more risk/reward mechanics in terraria.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    A potion that halves your health and stops all life regen, but doubles damage

Everything, including you and enemies, dies in one hit.

DoT debuffs deal damage twice as fast for you and enemies

Quintuple damage but you can't move

You can breathe underwater but not on land
    Reactions: Bry
    Dapling
    Dapling
    That second one is basically Chaotic Comedy from Wizard of Legend. Is that where you got the idea from?
    COOKl
    COOKl
    yes
    Imagine if there was an accessory in Terraria like the Cruel Chess Clock from Wizard of Legend, which increased all attack speed by 100% but lowered attack damage by 45%. I would love using that with something like the SDMG... The sound of bullets would be glorious. :naughty:
    Reactions: neoselket
    Schparks
    Schparks
    Oh god. I was debating to be a ranger in my play through, but that breaks the deal, lol.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Nah, tbh the phantasm is a better weapon at that tier anyway, and it's not even a gun. The Vortex Beater is only good for crowd control, and even then the phantasm with holy arrows still outclasses it.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    The vortex beater is literally louder than my music, even when the sound effects are at 25% and the music is at 100%
    Okay, so after playing Shovel Knight: King of Cards and Showdown, my brief first impressions are this:
    • I'm bad at Joustus.
    • Shield Knight is toxic and incredibly frustrating to deal with
    • Spectre Knight is annoying, but only because of how much his mobility is buffed in showdown
    • Plague Knight flies forever in showdown (why)
    • Mona seems to have a lot of potential, but I can't tap into it yet
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Also the Phantom Striker is a pretty fun character and I think I probably will end up maining him alongside Plague Knight.
    And Polar Knight needs a buff, his hurtbox is way too big for how strong he is, and his mobility is... kinda bad.
    Shovel Knight: King of Cards is finally out :eek:

That took SO long, but it's probably worth it.
    SrFatTabby
    SrFatTabby
    i could never beat normal shovel knight and i hope hollow knight doesn't fail me also

there seems to be something hard about these "knight games"
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Hollow knight is harder iirc
    Block swap has trolling potential. We can swap the blocks below people's spawn points with traps or wooden spikes :naughty:
    Plantera has been achieved :D
    Buffling
    Buffling
    Congrats!
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Honestly, even when I unlock Golem/Duke Fishron I'm probably just gonna keep this one. She is the heart of the jungle, after all.
    B
    Bry
    Steampunker for life
    If you cant find a use for your Antigravity Hook, Try using it for:
    • Resetting your flight time without touching the ground.
    • Completely nullifying debuffs which reduce your speed.
    • Cheesing Duke Fishron (Seriously though why hasn't anyone noticed this.)
    Femboy_Neo
    Femboy_Neo
    What about the duke himself?
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    He Just Dashes At Where You Are, And If You Never Stop Moving, He Won't Hit You. Yrimir Didn't Do It During P1 Because It Sucked Out Too Much Difficulty.

Also, I Never Thought About Inferno Potion. What About The Sharkrons?
    Dapling
    Dapling
    If you have a deep enough ocean (or you just build the thing really far up), they can't fly high enough to hit you.
    Brain Sucklers are terrifying in expert multiplayer. Please nerf their health scaling just a bit… ;(
    Fighting Pirate Invasions in the ocean=Profit

You use a pirate map to effectively get more pirate maps :D
    sharkman0101
    sharkman0101
    Pirate^Pirate
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Frost Legion In The Ocean For Infinite Presents And Pirate Maps. Considering HM Presents Are More Then Likely To Contain A Few Snow Globes.

Then Just Spam The :red: Out Of Your Unlimited Pirate Maps.
    Suggestion for a modded accessory: All Damage increased by 500%, but you are inflicted with Ichor, Betsy's Wrath, and Feral Bite as long as you have it equipped.
    PSA: Don't use Terraria Overhaul with other mods. It breaks almost everything if you try to.
    mr e
    mr e
    does Overhaul overhaul the soundtrack as well?
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Yep...
    Reactions: mr e
    COOKl
    COOKl
    overhaul has music remixes which work alone from the wavebank, but it still uses the base terraria songs for any song it doesn't have a remix for.
    Every time my partner in a playthrough starts farming for a cell phone, lava waders, or ankh shield I die a little more inside.
    Reactions: BrusselSprouts693
    COOKl
    COOKl
    Don't worry about me. I'm too lazy for it.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    Ha just kidding. I'm going to say that every time we start a new playthrough just to torment you :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom