Terraria Community Forums

Dapling
Dapling
Is he one of those people who thought that Terraria and Minecraft are twins, then got pleasantly surprised to learn they aren't?
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Don't know about that but he is one of those people that other people like to hate just because he's a big YouTuber. He isn't a perfect person but he doesn't deserve the amount of hate he gets. That's about it with him.
Dapling
Dapling
I think they less hate him and more that he's more popular than a youtuber they like more.

I certainly don't like it either.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
I'm Not To Big Of A Pewdiepie Fan Myself, But I Would Watch A Freaking Rock Play Terraria.

Pewdiepie Is The Fortnite Of Youtubers. The People That Hate Him Do So Cause He's Popular, And Hating Things That Are Popular Somehow Makes You Interesting. /s
Dapling
Dapling
Actually, I hate Fortnite because it fails to innovate in EVERY way and was extremely overrated.
sillybunneh
sillybunneh
LOL @Lamia Clause. Me too XD

@Omega Derpling Not sure if he thinks Terraria and Minecraft are twins, but he does like the game so far and at one point in the game, remarked, "Why aren't there honey blocks in Minecraft??!"
sillybunneh
sillybunneh
I'm waiting for him to get the creeper costume. On a side note, is there anything equivalent to this in Minecraft, like something from Terraria placed in Minecraft?
Back
Top Bottom