Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    Another TerraGuardians update is out. Enjoy :).
    New TerraGuardians Mod update is out. Enjoy.
    Are you looking for something boring to do, which can also result into your fingers hurting after doing it for a long time period? Then start digging a desert.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    The problem of blowing up the sand, is that It is going to destroy the background wall too, and I want to keep the background wall of the antlion hive.
    So I guess I'll try digging downwards then.
    BrusselSprouts693
    BrusselSprouts693
    I didn't know we were talking about terraria. Now that I do, if sand falls on a minecart track, it'll break, which should be helpful for a long excavation.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Heh, I'm missing placing a torch under the sand blocks to automatically dig them. (beside I guess was fixed in some update.)
    Well'p, I've teached the TerraGuardians how to use chairs. Now I can add more interactions to furnitures, but I guess making one for beds and the throne will result into me making a new or two sprites.
    What's saddening me on my Terraria gameplays, is that I'm achieving the end game too quickly. In about a few hours of gameplay I'm already at Plantera. I wonder how I could make the game spend my time playing to progress...
    Reactions: Augustulus
    sillybunneh
    sillybunneh
    I spent houuuurssssssssss building. So much so, I had to check in with the Dryad periodically to check that my Corruption % has not gone up to an unmanageable level :dryadgrin:
    sillybunneh
    sillybunneh
    Also, fishing
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Fishing is also a good idea, but I don't really see much reason to keep doing that after I get the bunny mount.
    TerraGuardians update launched. Brutus arrives.
    Well, a horrible bug that would cause TerraGuardians to inflict only 20 of damage in combat has been fixed. The fix is coming next update, and possibly with our newest TerraGuardian too.
    NExperience mod update is out: Hardcore RPG Mode maximum experience fixed.
    Hum... What If I make a Steam chat group for the mods?
    sharkman0101
    sharkman0101
    I'd suggest making a Discord server if it is available for you; they are much easier to manage than Steam group chats
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    The problem is that I don't use discord, mostly because of my pc.
    Sigh... If Terraria 1.4 comes out only for 64 bits computer, then probably 1.3 is my last Terraria update... At least for some time.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Terraria is currently 32-bit on all Windows platforms, so I find that unlikely unless Red rewrites the code from scratch.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    That's a bit more comforting.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom