Dapling
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's out everyone! I finally finished the Derplore Bestiary resource pack! I started working on this in april 2021 so I hope it was worth the wait. Go ahead and click the image if you're interested in downloading it, it'll take you to its steam workshop page.
    thumbnail.png
    Esther
    Esther
    I would say make a thread! Not everyone checks profile posts and this might get buried by others.
    I sadly don't plan on using this pack (though your lore does interest me), mainly because I'm worried it'll interfere with other packs I have (not counting Googlerraria here, that one's obvious), and for a few personal reasons.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    As long as you have it lower in the list than your other resource packs, it shouldn't take priority over them and should leave your other packs alone, though I understand if there's other reasons why.
    Reactions: Esther
    Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    D E R P L I N G .
    Ha it looks like everyone is commenting on your profile except for you, so better keep that trend going :D
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Ha I broke it.
    The Storm
    The Storm
    Derplings aren't meant to break things.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    I can do what I want, don't judge me for it :(
    I think I made you proud with stalking the Storm Divers.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    You performed admirably. I do wonder how well you'll do once I fulfill the end of my bargain with them, reparing their equipment.
    The Storm
    The Storm
    I have too many stalkers.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Oof that's an edgy boi.
    The Storm
    The Storm
    I know right, you need to be a real edgy kid to have the Omega symbol in your username, thank goodness no one else does... oh.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Nah, the Lambda symbol is much more edgy
    Could you tell your Derplings to calm down please?
    krQhtSd.jpg
    The Storm
    The Storm
    In that case I can feed you to spiders as they eat insects.
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    The fact they have achieved the power of the Singularity and the ability to upload minds into hollow robotic shells or something confirmed!
    Dapling
    Dapling
    It's less like uploading minds and more like... saving backups of the state of the neurosystem. The only thing that can go wrong is forgetting the past five seconds before you died, and even then that rarely happens.
    Hmm... I believe I just thought of a way to get the Ice Blocks from the Ice Rod to permanently exist...

I'll test it after recording the 3DS quick stacking animation.
    :confused: Legend has it, that if you stare at this emoticon for too long... Your eyes will imitate it.
    I'm debating whether I should suggest to Fargo a Masochist Mode Lunatic Cultist fight. I didn't really get to unleash my inner sadist with the Master Mode one (because it was meant for vanilla)
    The Storm
    The Storm
    I've seen the Blushiemagic before, really the most out of place Terraria boss I've ever seen and would be better as a standalone game.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Still fun though (at least in my opinion)

I'm totally not stuck on the second phase and literally 2 seconds from beating it every single time.
    Lihzahrd Scout Ω
    Lihzahrd Scout Ω
    If you want bullet hell, look at Just Shapes and Beats.
    What if you wanted to unlock Acrid in Risk of Rain 2, but god said...

[WARNING] uNsTaBlE tEsLa cOiL hAs bEeN iNtEgRaTeD iNtO tHe CelL!
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Needless to say, I had about 3 seconds to think "oh :red:" before me and my support drones were vaporized instantly.

(in case you're wondering, that message means that all enemies get a new passive ability which lets them use a hitscan attack that ignores shields, and enemies were swarming... and they also all activate at the same time, so my health was lowered down to -12950 in one frame.)
    • Wow
    Reactions: Bry
    When someone tells you the decade is about to end... but you realize that there wasn't a 0th year so technically the decade doesn't end until 12/31/2020.
    The Storm
    The Storm
    Although the whole decade/century/millennium starting on the x1/x01/x001 instead of x0/x00/x000 does bother me a little.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    yes I am very confused about that, but I honestly don't care when it's released. I just care if it gets released, because I want it to be the update the devs want it to be. I mean, the moonlord's legs will be a boss now, so why not wait for there to be more things?
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    So, I returned to my 3DS world to test a few things... And I found my character wearing fire gauntlets, moon shell, ankh shield, and lava waders.

Someone give me a time machine so I can yell at my younger self.
    Reactions: BrusselSprouts693
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Yeah, but still, you can tell by literally ALL of the other items that I had no idea what I was doing.

I even had frostspark boots, mechanical gauntlet, celestial stone, and master ninja gear easily accessible in storage ffs.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Even Moon Shell?
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Moon Shell is not a good item. The Werewolf buff is not nearly as helpful as the moon stone, and the merfolk buff is useless because there is not a single scenario in whicih you are in a pool of water deep enough that you can't just fly out (especially with fishron wings.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom