Daikonradish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Unreal Sandbox is 18 days away and I find myself rather excited about it. About time UE4 had a game that encompasses all the games running off it! `:D
    Hey, where did Skyfire go? Oh wait, guess I gotta restart so the addon gets downloaded. As I said before, things having a rough start get better over time.

As much as I insist on lamenting the lack of news about 64-bit binaries accessible in the main Garry's Mod branch, I run the risk of contradicting status updates of mine two-three years past.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    The majority of operators available in the Steam Workshop are Casters. (5:35 P.M.) As it turns out, I didn't subscribe to the addon that will give me Skyfire. Forgetting things, the usual. `:D
    Anyone else get tired of the Source Engine or is it just me?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I get tired of some of its quirks... like how you can't jump off of physics props if they're moving ever so slightly.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Perhaps if I made a greater effort on HL2, I'd eat my words.
    Is it just me or it feels as if some members put forums before community when community comes before forums?
    I love this game*. <3
    doorbell.png

*Even though 416's tongue comes out her chin instead of her mouth, that's a problem that should be rectified by the model porter.
    After some testing, I conclude that the Market Pantry-brand Mint Cookies & Cream ice cream melds very well with their Chocolate-Mint Milk. As I would expect, the milkshake I prepared using the ingredients readily picked up the mint notes from the latter.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    As I would expect, the mint makes a difference. Choose it over the standard or I haven't had the latter fast enough. Braums' or Chapman's did state that ice cream should be enjoyed as soon as possible.
    Unless I know you're from here or a Discord server I'm in, and especially if your profile shows what games you play on Steam, don't send a friend request if you haven't met those requirements.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom