Terraria Community Forums

Aurora3500
Aurora3500
Something that tends to make my own playthroughs longer is when I focus on building a new kind of base. Or a new design of aesthetic building. A kind I haven't built before. When it is a very large base, it usually takes a good several hours throughout the playthrough and that can mean spending a lot of time on Pre-Hardmode.
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
Another thing could be building a small base in PHM then in Hardmode making a more intricate base using materials only obtainable in Hardmode (such as Pearlwood) Could be something to try. Otherwise I also see what you mean with progressing through the game very quickly.
Nakano15
Nakano15
I'm not really into building, but that's a good way of spending my time on the game. If I stop building boxes for the npcs and build a more thematic or specific house for them, that probably will also make the world more enjoyable to be.
That's a good idea.
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
People going through Terraria so quickly always personally annoyed me because I'm always one to spend a super huge amount of time fretting over little details and play for hours on end. Like, I can't complete a Pokemon game within 10 hours, it's just not possible.
Back
Top Bottom