COOKl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• @Derpling Ω will probably post about this later, but we're doing a playthrough where we have the ability to attack eachother, and we're basically not friends in it, and he beat duke fishron 2 or 3 hours into hardmode, and got a tsunami. He also got a RoD at the start, while I've farmed for 3 hours and still don't have one...
    I have officially finished every background in the texture pack. That took longer than everything else.
    I just realized that I have forgotten about the Ultimate Expert Guide. I'll be continuing on with that soon.
    anyone know any games with really good ost? I have a playlist that I want to add things to, and a forum for it, but it isn't really getting any replies so I'm going here to ask.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    Thanks for the suggestions! If only these were appearing on my thread for it...
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    More people check the New Profile Posts than new posts in the forum threads.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Hollow Knight, Celeste, Bloodborne, Crosscode, Magicmaker, Dig or Die, Risk of Rain, Risk of Rain 2, Minecraft.
    I feel as if I don't give myself enough credit for things. I have made some pretty cool things, such as the banner for the lunatic cultist rework, but I always feel like I'm not creative enough, even though I have great ideas, my only limitation is not knowing how to create them.
    Is there any way to save forum drafts without making them public?
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    I usually use a post that I think is forgotten in somewhere off topic to save stuff, then I delete the stuff on that post that I saved it to after I'm done and have posted the actual draft. It's a bit long and tedious, but it works.
    I want to try and make an expert mode guide which is incorrect in every way. Does anyone think it's a bad idea?
    Reactions: neoselket
    Melly the WM
    Melly the WM
    be sure to explore the dungeon before killing skeletron so you can snag some easy and powerful loot to destroy phm with
    COOKl
    COOKl
    I'll be sure to use many of these ideas. They're great.
    The Storm
    The Storm
    Stand directly underneath the enraged Martian Saucer so its tractor beam can send you to mars where you can get very powerful loot.
    Don't you love being a freshman in high school, yet your teachers are deciding to give you AP classes and questions, and that happens while no one has any good definitions of anything, and you're the only one who barely understands what to do?
    Schparks
    Schparks
    Ha,I’m homeschooled, all I have to worry about is my crippling loneliness
    Whenever I show my friends anything slightly weird, SUCH AS lumpy touch or cyriak, they die a little more inside, even though that side of youtube is one of the most entertaining sides for me.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    I don't think you realize the implications of what you just said…
    COOKl
    COOKl
    ooooooooooooooooooooh boy
    COOKl
    COOKl
    there we go I hope I fixed it
    I have officially achieved 1,000 hours in terraria! It only took me 1 year and 9 months.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Congrats Sir. Fluff!
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    I Have Almost 400 Since 1.3 For PS4, And I Wasn't Even Playing That Much, Compared To When I First Got Terraria In Late 2013. Good Times.
    GloriousRadiance
    GloriousRadiance
    I has over, like, 500
    Does anyone know a way to reset a terraria character? I want to use a character, but I don't want to go through the pain of making them again. All I really need to know is how to edit how much mana and health the character has.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    There are inventory editors out there you can use. Just be sure to save a backup of your character in the case you mess something up.
    GloriousRadiance
    GloriousRadiance
    You would need mods or you would have to go into the game files.
    I finally got Visual Studios working for me, so now I can code and work on a mod! All that is left is for me to get working on it, but that's something that I'm not sure I'll do, even if I want to.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom