• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria Community Forums

Bry-ccentric
Bry-ccentric
He is
SO strong, it's insane.
Vil (V)
Vil (V)
Only missing Rex.
Bry-ccentric
Bry-ccentric
I've only unlocked the Huntress, MUL-T, Engineer and Acrid, but I'm about to get the survivor trapped between time.
Derpling Ω
Derpling Ω
Rex is unironically one of the best characters in the game. He got buffed SO much it’s insane.
Vil (V)
Vil (V)
Shame he's being a pain to unlock.
Bry-ccentric
Bry-ccentric
I'm sad Sniper isn't in the game; they were my favorite character in 1.
|.Terrarian.|
|.Terrarian.|
Must be a harder character to fit into a 3D world, what with all the giant mobs of enemies you don't really have the time to look down a potentially zoomed in scope.
Derpling Ω
Derpling Ω
His whole gimmick was single target damage, and that really doesn't work well in 3D. (he wasn't very good in 2D, either, but he still was my second favorite character after Acrid.)
Engineer is probably the character I'm best at in 2 though.
Vil (V)
Vil (V)
For me, I'm best with Acrid, or huntress but she feels a bit cheaty, which is why I'm using her to unlock Rex while I can't use Acrid.
Derpling Ω
Derpling Ω
Huntress is actually considered the weakest character in the game right now, because her single target damage doesn't scale well. She also can't lock on to enemies miles away BEHIND her like she could in the first game.

Plus, her special has a ridiculous cooldown.
Vil (V)
Vil (V)
Still, gotten close to the unlock, plus, it's just that I can't use Acrid for it.
Derpling Ω
Derpling Ω
The easiest way to unlock Rex, is to play as MUL-T in multiplayer, then steal the fuel array from your partner's landing pod. Every time it starts to detonate, just press R and it will deactivate.
Vil (V)
Vil (V)
I would do that but multiplayer is laggy as hell for me.
Derpling Ω
Derpling Ω
Oof...

Well, if you just have your default mode NOT the one with the fuel array, it doesn't actually matter how laggy you are. You can just have someone carry you to the Abyssal Depths, then just immediately rush towards Rex and activate him. He always spawns in the exact same place.
Vil (V)
Vil (V)
And now I got to stage 4 with the fuel array.
But it's siren's call. :red:
Derpling Ω
Derpling Ω
That stage is pretty bad tbh, the secret boss scales too much to be worth it unless you're in multiplayer and all of your teammates die immediately (I once got THREE Nkuhana's opinions from defeating it, and it was because I carried my teammates as engineer, let's just say that run started getting really really good ;)
Vil (V)
Vil (V)
I think part of my problem in multiplayer is the people I get matched up with being not from Europe.
Derpling Ω
Derpling Ω
Ah, that could be it. I would offer to help, but I live in NA.
Vil (V)
Vil (V)
Weird that I don't have the same thing in any other games though.
Vil (V)
Vil (V)
Finally got Rex
Top Bottom