• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria Community Forums

Derpling Ω
Derpling Ω
They haven't actually been bothering me, I wonder if they know what I'm doing. (it's a competitive playthrough with other players where everyone lives in a different biome.)
Storm Diver Ω
Storm Diver Ω
They must know who their leader is.
Also I never kill the Duke Fishron until post-plantera :dryadeek:
Derpling Ω
Derpling Ω
I don't know how the :red: I did it, but apparently I'm skilled enough.

It was hilarious how annoyed people got when "Duke Fishron has been defeated!" showed up in the chat.
Buffling Ω
Buffling Ω
We can smell your knowledgable essence even in the form of a terrarian, O Great One.

Also, congrats on hitting 2,000 messages!
Sir. Fluff
Sir. Fluff
This is how I reacted:
Storm Diver Ω
Storm Diver Ω
You post too much :dryadnaughty:
I mean could you imagine if someone reached 1,500 posts in less than a year..... oh.
Derpling Ω
Derpling Ω
@Sir. Fluff I don't see anything.
@Storm Diver_102 If you stalked me (thank you for not) you would see that my third post was in 2019, and the other two were just me being a noob at different times, I honestly should be treated as if I've been here for 1 year :p
Storm Diver Ω
Storm Diver Ω
I'm not like Derplings, I don't stalk... much.
Derpling Ω
Derpling Ω
You do s-

Wait, I never actually repaired your equipment.

I need to get around to that.
Storm Diver Ω
Storm Diver Ω
It's taken over a decade so far :dryadsad:
Derpling Ω
Derpling Ω
Whaaaat? The end of last year is when I offered.

And if the decade ended at the end of 2019, the first decade would have had only 9 years, therefore, it ends at the end of 2020.
Storm Diver Ω
Storm Diver Ω
Time goes by much faster on Vortexia, a few months on Earth is 10 years on it.
Top Bottom