theGameWizerd
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I might reboot my story "Fractured" when 1.4 drops, not sure. I'll see if I can manage to get some inspiration and ideas for how to progress.
    Not sure whether to continue Fractured since I can't remember what my plot line was going to be outside the main general Terraria progression arc...
    Nintendo NX is officially the Nintendo Switch! Still calling it the NX though, cuz of the kind of person I am,..
    Bluegreen
    Bluegreen
    woah there buddy wanna calm down I can't handle how much of a rebel you are
    Terraria, A Story of Adventurers is dead. Sorry
    Crimwolf
    Crimwolf
    ???
    zeskorion
    theGameWizerd
    theGameWizerd
    I just really don't know how to keep going with it. I kinda lost good ideas for the story...I just don't know how to keep it interesting. I had to resort to implementing an idea for multiple world saves, and people think it's a future world.
    Chapter VIII of "Terraria, A Story of Adventurers" is uploaded! Go check it out, something isn't as you guys seemed to think...
    The plot thickens as Chapter VII for "Terraria, A Story of Adventurers" finally gets released! Enjoy the cliffhanger and the small battle!!!
    Chapter V is out, and it's a long read! Went on a heck of a spiel there, and nothing accomplished other than, well, read it to find out!
    Chapter IV for "Terraria, A Story of Adventurers" is out! Heck of a way to leave it, honestly. Needed to speed up the story somehow...
    re: your reply to my quote -- I'm glad you're enjoying my story! Yeah I kind of have set up a sort of AU/complicated lore that's partly AU and partly me thinking way too much on things xD Let me know your thoughts! (if you want to ofc, it's a big help). And I'll continue checking in on yours.
    theGameWizerd
    theGameWizerd
    I wish I had some knowledge in animation and some good animation software. I would animate your story and, with your permission, post it on my channel with a link to you and your channel, if you have one. I'll let you know what I think about your story. And thanks for checking out my story. Means a lot!
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    Oh my gosh. If that were possible I'd be a million percent for it okay just the fact that people are ENJOYING the thing is more than I expected. Like some of my friends drew stuff for and I'm just ALKjLKJSDF. Inspiring anyone to make any content based on my stuff is great because that's all I've hoped to be. Best of luck on your projects!
    theGameWizerd
    theGameWizerd
    It's a shame that I don't know anything about animation, since there are three kinds of fans; the ones with ideas but no means, the ones with means and no ideas, and the rare person with the ideas and the means.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom