B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• YO! Now that Journey's End has a release date, I wanna get some people together to try it out when it releases!
    HOLY :red: nevermind we already have eight people.
    The Storm
    The Storm
    Wait... there's a release date?

Oh so there is.
    Alright, I was gonna do a whole suggestion about more challenging and complex AI for higher difficulties in Terraria, but I have officially stopped caring about making Suggestions. Sayonara, complete waste of my time and ability.
    Here's the Google Doc I was working on.
    • Sad
    Reactions: The Storm
    B
    Bry
    If you wanna use these ideas to make your own suggestion, you better be an expert at Terraria balance, or I am not giving you them. I am gonna be checking Suggestions for blatant idea mimics, so d o n't do that.
    Let this also be my official statement that nobody except the Antiaris group can ever use my suggestions in their mods or anything.
    The Storm
    The Storm
    That's a shame, you've put a lot of though into it and they all seem unique enough to make them interesting :dryadsad:
    B
    Bry
    Yeah, but I was moving really slowly and I was getting demotivated at the sheer amount of enemies I had to largely go through alone.
    Bame was there to help me with proper balance, but he couldn't really do anything until I churned stuff out.
    Now I remember, it was you who hated the Obsidian Water walking boots, but alas:
    SLmyT8O.gif
    ViywaUy.gif
    Reactions: Bry
    B
    Bry
    See, this is why I wanted to merge the Skull's effects with the Lava Charm and give the Skull something new.
    The Storm
    The Storm
    Well erm... I definitely didn't make the set bonus of Obsidian armour make you immune to fire blocks.
    B
    Bry
    Yeah that is also a thing I was gonna do with that armor rebalancing suggestion that died.
    Hey, could you help me out with making a hat sprite? It looks like this.
    all-ss-reg.JPG
    Chir'
    Chir'
    Pretty sure it got deleted, since I saw it as well.
    B
    Bry
    Sorry, I saw the nazi cap and immediately "nope"-'d the :red: out of that.

If I'm being honest, I have no idea of how to give specific tips when it comes to art in general. I've got nothing right now, at the very least.
    Companion Cube
    Companion Cube
    No need for apologies.
    AHAHAHAAA, I'VE MADE IT TO STAGE 27 IN RISK OF RAIN 2!
    THIS WAS NOT A GOOD TIME To play a three-hour game; I am hella sick right now. =~=
    Dapling
    Dapling
    oh god, why would you do that to yourself. I totally haven't made it to stage 35 while I was sick, nopenopenope...
    • Wow
    B
    Bry
    I was gonna go to the Obelisk, but the game crashed before I could get there.
    I had the beeeeaaaads.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Nice! Farthest i think i've made it was about 20.
    I tried looking for an AMA but I couldn't find one, so I don't think you have one, and therefore I'll just ask here. Where/how did you learn to sprite? I myself would like to start attempting something like it, and I would like some tips about it or any useful guidance for it.
    • Love
    B
    Bry
    Hm, what I want to say far exceeds 420 characters, and I don't want to just chop this up into multiple posts, so I think I'll actually be making an AMA because of you. I'd been considering trying it, anyways.
    I'll alert you to when it's up.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    Thanks!
    B
    Bry
    No problem!
    I actually just finished posting it, check it out!
    Every time I glance at you, I think you're @Lord Garak. Your style of analyzing things are similar as well.

For that reason, I'm following you. In case the apocalypse happens and Garak dies, then we need backup.
    Risk of Rain 2's "Into the Duldrums" is now my favorite song ever.
    Chris Christodoulou, you are absolutely god-like when it comes to guitars.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    I preferred the music from the first game, but the second game's music is wonderful too :D
    AaaaaAAAGH, I don't know how to manage my time anymoooooore!
    I have too many Suggestion ideas and not enough time OR patience, and I still have to do college research aaaaaAAAAAAAAAA
    Reactions: The Storm
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    I would recommend doing your college research first to prevent the stress of piling work from building up (trust me, I’ve been there).
    Then I would use your free time to both plan and flesh out your ideas to see flaws and add changes until you are happy with your suggestion.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Who knows, you might be able to combine several suggestions into one and come up with some unheard of gimmicks! Good luck on your future studies and suggestions bry! I’m sure they’ll both turn out great! :D
    • Love
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Also, don’t be afraid to take a small break if you feel overwhelmed! It can help prevent burnout and reignite your creativity over time. But if you want to continue making ideas, then that's also fine! Just make sure you don’t overwork yourself :)
    A little random, but I just wanna take a moment to say "thank you" to all the people who like my suggestions and give me proper feedback; I honestly really appreciate it, and it makes me feel like the time I spend on them isn't completely wasted.
    The Storm
    The Storm
    I feel the same way, positive or even negative feedback means people have taken time to read my ideas :dryadhappy:
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Don’t worry Bry, you aren’t wasting anyone’s time. Your suggestions were definitely the better ones i’ve and many others read. Keep it up and keep on improving!
    • Love
    B
    Bry
    Ooooooh, William, my heart. `😢
    Edit: what the heck is this non-Steampunker emote doing here
    Alright, I'm gonna stop with Accessory Rejuvenation for a while, because that's taking a lot more time than was initially expected.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom