Mille Marteaux
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hope everyone was able to pick up a lot of bulk chocolate on sale today! There should still be some left on Sunday, but not much!
    everything i've seen from the PSO2NA closed beta has me excited. i may have tons of investment on the JP server but i'm likely going to be hanging out on NA as well just to meet people and be able to communicate with teammates.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    The Episode Oracle OP slaps.
    Mille Marteaux
    Mille Marteaux
    I've been hearing a lot of good things about Episode Oracle. It's basically just a re-telling of the in-game story of Episodes 1~3, just without all the grindy filler fluff from in-game. Some extra backstory stuff thrown in as well.. and it turns out that's basically all anyone wanted with a PSO2 anime.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    DBFC, its extras, it's all coming together now.
    there's a meeting coming up at work. i don't know the date, just that it's "soon."
    my schedule is apparently changing. and if i lose any hours like i did last time i am going to go feral.
    Mille Marteaux
    Mille Marteaux
    my schedule did not change. my task list did.
    my task list is seemingly impossible in the current timeframe, but that's because i'm relying on a coworker for help when i haven't had a chance to really get to know them or work together with them before.
    hopefully it'll smooth out and i won't have to cut corners.
    It's time to be honest, I'm tired of being a fake. Despite my claims of some Deathweed being grown on natural Ebonstone, all of the Deathweed I have sold has been grown in an artificial environment on Planter Boxes. I apologize for living a lie, and hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me.
    cursed idea: terraria mod that makes everything white/gray rarity so it all burns in lava and you can't tell good reforges apart at a glance
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Even more cursed idea to help that: Lava changes gravity every time it touches a block, and also breaks the blocks it touches. Your world is now slowly being eaten by lava, and items will be screaming in agony as they feel their demise coming closer...
    Mille Marteaux
    Mille Marteaux
    Sounds like an intense Skeletron speedrun.
    Just now learning that Extreme-G 2 has a PC port and it's on Steam and seeing the trailer for this game running at an actual framerate is very enticing.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    With ports come fan patches and surely, there's a few.
    Mille Marteaux
    Mille Marteaux
    Some comments say it's running better than it used to, but even more recent comments say it's still a relatively shoddy port.
    Apparently there's partial gamepad support in that they seem to sometimes work, but only in races - not in the menus.

If it ever goes below $3 on sale I'll pick it up then and judge for myself, but paying another $6 for a game I already own on the N64 is a little tall of an order.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    That's how they get 'em. Hopefully, an imminent GOG release would have more love in it.
    forgot to get salt while i was out and couldn't salt my spaghetti.. it's so depressing un-seasoned, i can't believe i used to live like this
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Did it have sauce?
    Mille Marteaux
    Mille Marteaux
    It had one of my favorite sauces. Everything was just bland since the pasta itself wasn't seasoned. It's frustrating how much that brings out the flavor of the sauce.
    megaman x6's ost is wasted on it. what a shame
    Mille Marteaux
    Mille Marteaux
    biggest offender being blaze heatnix's stage bgm. imagine getting presented with that absolute banger and making your stage name be "magma zone" and then you just fill it with nothing but the same miniboss six times
    terraria run was pretty cursed, but the good vibes made it fun anyway. here's hoping it gets to show up again next year anyway
    my forum career is impressive! to date i have been here five years and have yet to make a single good post
    • Haha
    Reactions: neoselket
    The Storm
    The Storm
    Hey now, you have more likes than posts, that's good.
    Mille Marteaux
    Mille Marteaux
    Pretty easy to do that when I just slum around in profiles half the time, if profile posts counted I'd probably have 1300+ posts or somesuch
    I stand tall, bruised and bloody. Santa's claws retract into their gauntlets. He looks at me, impressed, and nods.
    He hands me a card. Inside the card is $20 from my aunt and the message "We love you."
    Santa leaps backwards, retreating into a spacial distortion. "It was a good fight," he chuckles, disappearing.
    Merely 24 hours until naughty children come face to face with Santa's claws in a head-on battle for survival. Will you rise to the challenge? Or will you die like a dog?
    i can't believe there's only six more days until santa's claws pass judgement upon all who have sinned
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Coal is expensive enough that I wouldn't mind getting it :p

Wait, is THAT why the fossil fuel industry is so scummy?
    Mille Marteaux
    Mille Marteaux
    they know when you're sleeping and they know you haven't been putting enough co2 into the environment
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom