Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    Today might be the last day to vote on TerraGuardians popularity contest. And I say "might" because that will depend on when since February 1st the votes countdown will happen. Be sure to vote on your favorite TerraGuardians. And If you want to change your vote, be sure to do so before tomorrow. See ya!
    New TerraGuardians mod update launched. Bree arrives.
    Brutus is questioning himself If he should visit the Stylist, so she could check out his hair. What do you think?
    I tried making the area where the winners of the TG Popularity Contest will be:
    q2Q219G.jpg
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Due to the fact that there could be multiple winners on each positions, I've had to make each place a bit large, beside still seems small.
    4th, 5th and so on places will use the benches to the right, but since there's no place for everyone, I don't know if everyone will make it to the ceremony. Depends on the result.
    I think the TG Popularity Contest already have a winner. But that may change until the end of the month. Go go go on the voting guys. :D
    A new TerraGuardians mod update is out. Probably is easier to create their dialogues now.
    The results of the popularity contest are interesting right now. I wonder how It will look in the end of the month.
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    I wasn't even aware there was a popularity contest.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    I should have specified that It's for my companion mod. Sorry.
    Another TerraGuardians update is out. Enjoy :).
    New TerraGuardians Mod update is out. Enjoy.
    Are you looking for something boring to do, which can also result into your fingers hurting after doing it for a long time period? Then start digging a desert.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    The problem of blowing up the sand, is that It is going to destroy the background wall too, and I want to keep the background wall of the antlion hive.
    So I guess I'll try digging downwards then.
    BrusselSprouts693
    BrusselSprouts693
    I didn't know we were talking about terraria. Now that I do, if sand falls on a minecart track, it'll break, which should be helpful for a long excavation.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Heh, I'm missing placing a torch under the sand blocks to automatically dig them. (beside I guess was fixed in some update.)
    Well'p, I've teached the TerraGuardians how to use chairs. Now I can add more interactions to furnitures, but I guess making one for beds and the throne will result into me making a new or two sprites.
    What's saddening me on my Terraria gameplays, is that I'm achieving the end game too quickly. In about a few hours of gameplay I'm already at Plantera. I wonder how I could make the game spend my time playing to progress...
    Reactions: Augustulus
    sillybunneh
    sillybunneh
    I spent houuuurssssssssss building. So much so, I had to check in with the Dryad periodically to check that my Corruption % has not gone up to an unmanageable level :dryadgrin:
    sillybunneh
    sillybunneh
    Also, fishing
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Fishing is also a good idea, but I don't really see much reason to keep doing that after I get the bunny mount.
    TerraGuardians update launched. Brutus arrives.
    Well, a horrible bug that would cause TerraGuardians to inflict only 20 of damage in combat has been fixed. The fix is coming next update, and possibly with our newest TerraGuardian too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom