Terraria Community Forums

Dapling
Dapling
Well, I have a robotic body, it has a lot of different complicated functions, but here are the highlights:
  • Nanoprism: powers itself and creates the oxygen/nutrients needed for my brain to function. Also grants EMP immunity and can serve as a ludicrously powerful energy attack in a pinch.
Dapling
Dapling
  • Interdimensional Transceiver: Allows me to communicate telepathically with any creature in any dimension with the same time pace as mine. It's inside my brain so I don't bump any antennae against the archives.
  • Interface: Allows me to control Terrarians and create demiplanes in a similar way to the Higher Beings.
Dapling
Dapling
  • Microcular: A minature version of the Dimensional Ocular, requires an external power source for longer-distance viewing.
Dapling
Dapling
There are many others, but I would rather not list every trick I have up my sleeve.
Companion Cube
Companion Cube
index.php

This you?
Dapling
Dapling
Well, I actually look more like a bright silver with the lines glowing green, I also have a different build from an Assessor, because I was a reasearcher at one point, and they have larger heads/smaller bodies. Also, having an antenna that big would be really cumbersome when I need to float around a giant digital library.
Back
Top Bottom