Nardia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You are bootiful. Are you my long lost relative? It is just so.... snowman.
    Reactions: Nardia
    Nardia
    Nardia
    Yes! We shall travel far and wide, across countless oceans, and untold miles of land, we will endure many hardships and tales of woe along the way, but in the end, we will reunite our family, and bring them all together.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Nardia
    Nardia
    @Pixel you could say that, except... You know... They're... Coloured. Let's just say the colourful ones were always the odd ones of the family line.
    I bought Hatoful Boyfriend on steam, thinking it was just a joke game, and Its good. good backstory, and you get attached to the characters.
    Reactions: Evilgrapez
    Criddle
    Criddle
    hatoful is a play on 'hateful' (I think so, atleast) because hato is japanese for Pigeon. And that's what the game is about. Pigeons.
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    Sakura Spirit and Huniepop are also good :dryadnaughty:
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Hato may also be a play on "Heart" since it's close to how the English word is written/pronounced in Katakana.
    God damnit I leave Terraria running on my tablet for a while to grind for the archaeologists hat, I finally find it, then :red:in crash.
    Nardia
    Nardia
    Always happens every damn time.
    Ahh, the first day of school. For some it means catching up with friends, for others it means imprisonment for the next 10 weeks (continued)
    Nardia
    Nardia
    But for me, it means changing out of the same set of clothes I have been wearing for a week and a half.
    Crimso
    Crimso
    For me, it means remembering the multitude of homework assignments I didn't do over the holidays.
    It took me so long to get my first title, now I got 3 more at the same time!
    Wow the reCAPTCHA for making an account is good, it even kept me out!
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    What reCAPTCHA? I didn't face no reCAPTCHA.
    Nardia
    Nardia
    Oh I had to make a new account because I couldn't transfer mine.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom