Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    Oh wow. I mean, Wow! The comment you guys gave to your favorite guardians are awesome. Except for one bad mouthed person. Also, the current race for the popularity is also intense. But I'm itching myself to see who will win. We'll have to wait, anyway. Hehe.
    Having 3 companions following me made the game somewhat easier. I'll have to think how I could make the extra companions make the game tougher somewhat.
    Uh oh, as I keep adding new companions, the game is using more and more ram as you have them as town npc, or your characters have at least one of them recruited.
    If I want to keep adding more guardians, I'll have to find ways to make their base infos lighter.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    For normal players, I guess that ram usage isn't that much, but for me, It's like a heavy bite on the pc memory.
    I predict that February pc news will feature Chippy Games video talking about master mode.
    After this advice, I guess I'll be a bad influence on the eyes of a number of people:
    If you have a good idea but is thinking that It would be way too much work or not worth it. Don't think, just do it!
    • Love
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    I mean, the first rule of any good rule or guide book is that there will be circumstances where the advice does not apply. You can't plan for everything.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    That's about right.
    New TerraGuardians mod update is out, Nemesis got some fixes and changes. Protect Mode AI added.
    I wonder, should the popularity contest remain monthly, or just be a voting with updates from time to time with new characters, and no reset?
    The result of January's TerraGuardian Popularity contest are up: Blue wins. More info here:
    New NExperience Mod update is out. And It's now back to mod browser. Enjoy.
    Today might be the last day to vote on TerraGuardians popularity contest. And I say "might" because that will depend on when since February 1st the votes countdown will happen. Be sure to vote on your favorite TerraGuardians. And If you want to change your vote, be sure to do so before tomorrow. See ya!
    New TerraGuardians mod update launched. Bree arrives.
    Brutus is questioning himself If he should visit the Stylist, so she could check out his hair. What do you think?
    I tried making the area where the winners of the TG Popularity Contest will be:
    q2Q219G.jpg
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Due to the fact that there could be multiple winners on each positions, I've had to make each place a bit large, beside still seems small.
    4th, 5th and so on places will use the benches to the right, but since there's no place for everyone, I don't know if everyone will make it to the ceremony. Depends on the result.
    I think the TG Popularity Contest already have a winner. But that may change until the end of the month. Go go go on the voting guys. :D
    A new TerraGuardians mod update is out. Probably is easier to create their dialogues now.
    The results of the popularity contest are interesting right now. I wonder how It will look in the end of the month.
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    I wasn't even aware there was a popularity contest.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    I should have specified that It's for my companion mod. Sorry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom