COOKl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm trying to post a suggestion thread, but I can't select the category to be "player suggestions" because I have "insufficient privileges" to post there. Anyone know what I can do about that?
    The Storm
    The Storm
    Well the thread needs to be in one of the sub-categories.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    Oh I see. I just didn't realize that they were categories.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    I’m glad you were able to get your thread posted, Sir Fluff, with help from Storm Driver.
    It has been a while since my last update with this, but I've finally done something worth mentioning. The buff, debuff, and flask icons have all been completed, and so has every texture that starts with "b" in the green texture pack!
    After 5 days of annoyance I have finally been completely been cured of my illness. (except for a cough)
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Wait so you no longer exist?
    COOKl
    COOKl
    Don't even ask why I put that there instead of illness, because even I don't know why I did.
    Ever just had a fever of 103 and you can't use a computer because yours is shared?
    Buffling
    Buffling
    Nope, and I never wish to. Get better soon.
    I've almost beaten farewell in celeste, and it's amazing. If you get the parts right it feels so good.
    It feels weird to not have any notifications for two days straight. I guess derpify me just died down. I still keep checking expecting something new, but of course there isn't anything.

This isn't me asking for people to go to my stuff btw
    Is there a way to save drafts for threads without posting them?
    The Storm
    The Storm
    I strongly suggest coping and saving the BBcode to a word processor.
    Just so I don't get addicted to my phone and ignore everything in my classes to look here, I'm going to stop getting online at my midday, which will take around 7 or 8 hours away from my time a day. I've seen myself starting to get addicted, and this is helping with that. This means that I won't be checking on here from 6 AM to around 3 PM MST each day.
    I've been doing all of the hollow knight bosses radiant in godhome without nail upgrades, and it's one of the most fun yet strenuous things that I have ever done.
    My eyes have opened and my true form has been revealed.

(Ralsei couldn't handle TCF so he got a derping to fill in for him.)
    COOKl
    COOKl
    If people want me to change it back I will.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Don't, this is far more unique than having ralsei as your avatar.
    Sciffles
    Sciffles
    Well, the more I look at it, I like it more.
    I don't really say things like this, but if any of you want a really good online video merger, I would use Aconvert. I've used it quite a bit, and it can actually handle some pretty big files, even a 10 hour long one, which only took a super long time to merge, but it's faster than most, shows you the progress, and is one of the best I've used.
    Leaper
    Leaper
    *underhaul dungeon guardian theme intensifies*
    I bought the wallpaper engine off of steam, and now I've spent more time messing around on it than I have playing some of my actual games.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom