XtroyX0r
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, could someone recommend some Starbound mods to enhance the combat?
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Vitrolic Medicine
    I'm not sure if you're still looking for some, but Frackin' Universe.
    XtroyX0r
    XtroyX0r
    Nope, not looking for any Starbound mods at the moment. In fact, I haven't really played the game much recently. (Also, I already used Frackin' Universe)
    I reinstalled Unturned yesterday and decided to try out multiplayer. I joined some random server, looted a town, got killed, then got randomly perma-banned. It didn't even give me a ban reason, it just said "You have been banned from multiplayer."
    I got Star Wars Battlefront as a gift two years ago and I'm just installing it for the first time today. It came with a code for free stuff for Star Wars The Old Republic, which expired four years ago.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Is it the remake or the original?
    XtroyX0r
    XtroyX0r
    It just says Star Wars Battlefront. Edit: It's the remake.
    I just fought off about 20 enemies in Starbound using the new RNG bows added by Frackin' Universe. The bow had the Backpedal special, which is very powerful, with enough skill to use it.
    "Engraved on the wall is a well-designed image of a dwarf and hamsters. The dwarf is surrounded by the hamsters. The dwarf looks terrified." ~ Dwarf Fortress
    Code:
    █████  █████  █   █  █████  █████
    █   █  █   █   █ █   █      █
    ████   █   █    █    ███    █████
    █   █  █   █   █ █   █          █
    █████  █████  █   █  █████  █████
    I just realized that my expert/hardcore/revengeance run is probably doomed because of Terraria Overhaul's natural Queen Bee spawning + Leveled making me have to spend a lot of time leveling my character.
    XtroyX0r
    XtroyX0r
    I'm still gonna do it though.
    I'm gonna get my computer upgraded today! Unfortunately, this means that I'm gonna have to restart my expert/hardcore/revengeance run. I might be able to put it on youtube though. (If I can figure out how to change my channel name though.)
    I'm gonna try an expert/hardcore/revengeance run. I'm also gonna be using Terraria Overhaul.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Defiled-Armageddon-Death-IronHeart-Haul-Maso-Tremode :naughty:
    The Storm
    The Storm
    How about Easy Mode with Wingslot, 7 accessory slots and the mod that converts vanity accessory slots into usable slots, with god mode enabled :dryadgrin:
    XtroyX0r
    XtroyX0r
    I'm also using the Leveled mod.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom