yudgefudge
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aaaaaaand 18 hardmode turrets!
    Hallowed mimic drop, Nimbus drop, Ice mimic drop, Mech boss craft, hallowed craft, plantera drop, true turrets (3), terra turret, biome chest, martian drop (carbonizer), golem drop, betsy drop, mourningwood drop, everscream drop, fragment weapon, and moon lord drop.
    yudgefudge
    yudgefudge
    Not counting the Cannon and Bunny Cannon of course.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    It would be funny if you made the Gauss Turret from RoR2 as well and gave it a heal aura, but the Carbonizer is far more important and I'm happy with only that being a thing. :D
    Is there anyone out there who'd like to help sprite 4 armor sets for me?
    Dapling
    Dapling
    I would offer, but I have to get back into spriting for that.
    So far, there are 14 pre-hardmode turrets. Is that enough?
    (also, there are two extra bomb bags, the dart traps, and the ore spikes)
    yudgefudge
    yudgefudge
    There's the Corrupted Calverin, and then the Bloody Bombardment.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    I thought those were the demonite and crimtane turrets?
    yudgefudge
    yudgefudge
    Nah, those are the Vile Spitter & Bloody Emitter. rhymes
    And I forgot the Granite turret, the Ionizer.
    I resprited the Celestial Sigil to include Shooting Star, Celestial, White Dwarf and Constellation Pillars.
    Kpqjcxd.png
    Dapling
    Dapling
    If only thorium actually added celestial and shooting star pillars instead of just putting them in the other pillar's loot pools…
    Chir'
    Chir'
    I imagine it would be pretty hard to actually add new pillars though.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Well I mean, tremor actually succeeded...
    Pillar and fragment for the engineer class. Guess the pillar ;)
    8BNs4EE.png

Also thought I'd post this granite turret too.
    M6TGKXH.png
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Ah, that does makes sense.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    So how are you going to make the Engineer Class different from others? Are the sentries going to be more static and annoying to move than the Summoning kind? (but in exchange more powerful?) How are you going to reward people for using the class' weapon type more instead of encouraging impurity?
    yudgefudge
    yudgefudge
    Just wait ;)
    I made one more sprite today, but I might make more. Say hello to the hive turret.
    Also, the walking carbonizer turret from Risk of Rain 2 is going to be part of this class as well. This is entirely because of this: Danny Ω
    w51emQX.png
    Day two of engineer development. Guess the items :D
    E9TGVaO.png

TFSXKu8.png

YGqpOD2.png

fRKZH7b.png

jpq9llr.png

7ineRoC.png
    • Wow
    Reactions: The Storm
    yudgefudge
    yudgefudge
    They also have the aqua scepter and antlion scheme, boot it up on photoshop ;)
    The Storm
    The Storm
    Ah I see the Antlion now, I just feel that for the dungeon you should've used the ectoplasm blue instead :dryadwink:
    yudgefudge
    yudgefudge
    I'll fix that part. It seems reasonable.

extra spoiler the mushroom turret is actually found in a biome chest
    Day 1 of Engineer class development. Engineer emblem, Acorn Shooter, and Ore spikes.
    U0qZ5yG.png

SPHSBRY.png

kkIikna.png
    Dapling
    Dapling
    walking carbonizer turret from Risk of Rain 2 when
    On a scale of one to ten, how bad would it be if all DD2 gear was removed, but the Valhalla breastplate and squire's plating abilities were moved to a specific accessory?
    Dapling
    Dapling
    I still wouldn't like it. We need more summon armors.
    yudgefudge
    yudgefudge
    What if summon armors were introduced to take their spot?
    Dapling
    Dapling
    You're still removing unique and high quality content, which isn't a good thing and also isn't something the devs would do. (totally not four days late)
    I wanna make a Barbarian class, but i can't figure out a way to make it not just bootleg melee.
    The Barbarian Class would use Waraxes & Warhammers, (tools now having jackhammers and chainsaws only), would be able to move pretty fast, be pretty bulky, and they'll have medium defense.
    yudgefudge
    yudgefudge
    "Subclass"? Like summoning to magic?
    Dapling
    Dapling
    No, like Bows to ranger, or Tomes to magic. Summons are more a subclass of everything else :D
    yudgefudge
    yudgefudge
    I think I've got a better idea for a class, one that's like the monk armor, one that's all about using your fists and other of such weapons.

oh no, its melee again.
    Okay, I'd like to make a few edits to vanilla terraria, what programs do I need, and how do I do it?
    yudgefudge
    yudgefudge
    If only my Tmodloader would work, maybe I'd actually be able to try it out.
    Hey, I'm trying to pick an 8th class from these ones. Do you mind picking for me?

Acrobat Class (has different yoyo types, Elasidel, Mercurial fragments, more info on its Github page)

Illusionist Class (barriers, fields and blurs, ice rod like, Elasidel, Tesseract fragments)

Artist Class (brushes, sprayers, pens, etc., Elasidel, comet fragments)

Alchemist class (sprayers, thrown potions, tremor, nova fragments)
    Ganransu
    Ganransu
    You should put up a poll, but I think that an alchemist class has some interesting traits where it would become useful
    If I had a drawing tablet, I'd make an art thread and open it for requests. At the moment, I can only think of making a sprite thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom