Terraria Community Forums

The Storm
The Storm
Despite having never ever joined any Terraria PVP server, I can already tell that this would be perfect, as in an all items PVP everyone will just use post-Moon Lord gear and forget about everything else.
Dapling
Dapling
Honestly, Tier 1 of PVP would be dominated by Water Bolts, Boomsticks, and Arkhalises. Tier 2 would be dominated by sentries hitscanning you all the time :D

Also, Holy Arrows would be banned until Tier 8 for obvious reasons.
The Storm
The Storm
Maybe water bolt should be moved to tier 3 as I'm pretty sure that weapon was originally meant to be post-Skeletron, but it spawns too high in the dungeon and they never changed it :dryadtongue:
Dapling
Dapling
Eeeeeeeh, they aren't that irritating to avoid, and it's not like it's any better than the other two.
The Storm
The Storm
True, there will always be overpowered weapons regardless of progression, to have a completely balanced fight each weapon would need to be analysed independently and put into the right group tier, I mean is the Pearl wood sword going to be restricted to tier 4?
Dapling
Dapling
Yes :naughty: I would personally have it as a disrespect for afk players.
The Storm
The Storm
If only there was a Pearlwood Shortsword :dryadnaughty:
Dapling
Dapling
Classy Cane.
The Storm
The Storm
Broken Pearlwood Hammer.
Dapling
Dapling
Broken Wand of Sparking
The Storm
The Storm
But that's not Hardmode :dryadwink:

(Also I keep misreading it as the "Wand of Spanking" :dryadsad:
Dapling
Dapling
Big Brain Move: Use the slap hand to knock an enemy into your target.
It's expert multi, soooo... :naughty:
The Storm
The Storm
Or even better, use the Brain of Confusion to confuse enemies so they walk into other players. :dryadwink:
Dapling
Dapling
Galaxy Brain: Use the Slap hand to ricochet an enemy off a wall, jump up and take damage, then have it walk into a pressure plate which sets off boulders above your enemies.
The Storm
The Storm
Why not lure a bunch of Derplings from the Jungle and then violently murder all of them make them jump on other players.
Dapling
Dapling
Use the slap hand to give them a boost with frame perfect timing right as they're about to jump.
The Storm
The Storm
*Accidentally slaps Derpling to the Moon*

Oops.
Dapling
Dapling
I think I might do that one idea you had to make weapons put in tiers based on power instead of progression. I could have fewer tiers that way.
The Storm
The Storm
How about a Shortsword-only tier?
Dapling
Dapling
Ok, so:
Tier 0: Underpowered/meme gear.
Tier 1: Earlygame but still decent gear.
Tier 2: Slightly strong gear
Tier 3: Generally strong (but bad near endgame) gear.
Tier 4: Really good but not quite bull:red: gear.
Tier 5: Busted/Bull:red: gear.
Back
Top Bottom