hybdro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• new update out to the mod and homepage
    the mod is out and so is the homepage

my previous post needed rephrasing. I'm making my Terraria mod on PC on my phone, and I need testers who have TMODLoader.
    I'm making my Terraria mod on my phone. This is how much I'm willing to make a mod. I don't have a PC. Might need testers.
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    hybdro
    hybdro
    I would remind you of the rules regarding mobile modding - what you do with your personal copy of the game is your business, but you can't distribute it here or recruit help/testers. Important - Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking
    sorry it needed rephrasing, I meant I'm creating a mod for Terraria PC on my phone, I'm not modding my mobile Terraria copy.
    Is possibly getting a new PC for Christmas which means I can do a whole buncha stuff (such as finish my mod)
    Is remembering the good times with his old pc, and then will attempt to get a new a new one! I t ' s s t i l l n o t o k.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    hybdro
    hybdro
    woah I just now realized it was one more day until my B-Day when I posted this

wow
    Would you look at that? I got a paper from geek squad and said that my laptop was supposed to come on the 13 of February It's the 28th. Jeez
    Welp. My pc broke (not a surprise) & support for the Rainbows pack will be discontinued. Wow, I'm sad now. Can't play Terraria now soooooo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom