Murphmario
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Someone please tell me how a game series where you play as a fast blue hedgehog almost always manages to have good music.
    Anyone know how to make other RPs not be killed off by a single RP without harming said single RP?
    Mille Marteaux
    Mille Marteaux
    Mostly you just need to accept that forum roleplay is a transient, passive creature.

You'll need a very large dedicated base to sustain multiple universes and storylines. Oftentimes in smaller communities, there's just one large thread and multiple smaller ones due to needing to keep up with multiple details in newer ones.
    I wonder what that mysterious thing the devs are working on is.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Hopefully it’s optional... I don’t want a core gameplay mechanic to be altered for the worse unintentionally...
    The Storm
    The Storm
    Maybe it's something to do with Defence, as I read the AMA on Discord and either Loki or Lenifors said they would like to change that.
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    If it's not optional, I bet there will be a mod to change the mechanic back.
    My school decided to announce a snow day tomorrow despite there not being any snow yet.
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    Well, I have a job shadow tomorrow. Not sure if that counts, but eh.
    Skeletron Prime was close; it was getting close to day and a Wyvern decided to show up right as I killed Prime.
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    And now, with the power of Live and Learn, I scrapped the Destroyer, getting a Nimbus Rod during the fight as a bonus.
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Now I got an Uzi. Seriously game, why do you keep giving me rare item drops?
    Wish there were more RPs that interested me and/or weren't dead.
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    Well who knows? Maybe, if it's possible to, reviving them may make more people join the RP, and completely revive the RP. But, mere speculation on my part.
    I think I might've discovered a glitch in Hollow Knight.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    What is it?
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    If you get Dream Shield while the Vengefly King is still in Greenpath, then you can hit the Vengefly King while it's munching on Zote with the Dream Shield and it won't attack you like usual. You can kill it, and if you do so and come back to it's room, it will have respawned.
    Tempted to make a city RP of some kind, but don't know why the characters would be in the city. Looking for ideas.
    So I woke up and got to school late, then had to head back home to get my lunch because I forgot it, then I got to school... before learning that we were on a three-hour delay.
    Wall of Flesh tip: The Handgun with Meteor Bullets actually does good damage against it's eyes. Would use the Phoenix Blaster, but I'm doing a no-pickaxe run.
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    I know that.

Also the luck train continues, though this time less lucky. I get ambushed by a Dune Splicer who's head was detached from it's body. It almost kills me. Also, the only reason I'm in the Hardmode Underground Desert is because I'm that desperate for an extractinator.

Edit: I thought I killed it, but then it came back and proved me wrong.
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Welp, all in the same day/night, got a Bladetongue, a Tri-Fold Map, a Pocket Mirror, three Moon Charms, and a Mechanical Eye. What are the odds?

Update: Adhesive Bandage and KO Cannon.
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    And to top things off, two Rune Wizards and a Giant Crimson Mimic. Died to the last one sadly.

Seriously, what did I do to get such luck?
    Terraria forgot to load the wall (as in, background walls, not the Wall of Flesh) textures, so I had to relaunch it.
    Since throwing is being removed, a reminder that some throwing weapons were originally ranged before throwing was a thing,
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Do wonder what they will do with the throwing armor though, if they'll make it ranged, have only defensive properies, or make them into vanity like Ninja Armor was pre-1.3.
    Leaper
    Leaper
    I would really love to see a ranger set drop from the King Slime
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I feel like throwing stuff should have the damage changed to melee, as you throw it, not shoot it. It would give melee an option for boss fights and make sense.
    Tempted to change my username somewhere to Mr. Questionnaire, since asking questions is what I seem to be good at.
    I've no clue what to do on TCF right now.
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    There's a usual reason why I make stuff with autonomy in mind. And why not play in forum games or something? Maybe think of some suggestion to Terraria in the meantime? There is a lot to do. Just have to have the motivation to do it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom