The Storm
The Storm
Also I revamped the crafting recipe:
Gj2bRF4.gif

Arid shards have a 33%/50% to drop from most hardmode Underground desert mobs
Frost shards have a 33%/50% to drop from most hardmode Underground Ice mobs
The Storm
The Storm
Also I know you absolutely love the Mana flower and it's your favourite accessory in the entire game, so I also made it better:
cHNBpic.gif

(Is that any better? Or is it still useless?)
Dapling
Dapling
I like those changes, actually. Forbidden Armor isn’t actually bad, you just can’t get anything out of it’s set bonus because all of the viable summons at that point pierce.
The Storm
The Storm
Piercing honestly needs to be fixed, the amount of times it can kill your DPS with certain weapon combos.
Dapling
Dapling
I know, right? :sigh:
COOKl
COOKl
that's why it's the best idea to use meteor shots on everything
The Storm
The Storm
Years ago I used Meteor shot with the Minishark :dryadcry:
No wonder why I died a lot.
COOKl
COOKl
you should be using shotguns with them :dryadnaughty:
J Bame
J Bame
I wouldn't just randomly slap stats into the Mana Flower like that.

Like sure, it's better, but you are not fixing any of the issues the item has, which is that the main effect is useless and its only real upside is a bit less mana cost.
Dapling
Dapling
Well, I mean, he did add mana crystals to the recipe, so the +40 mana is probably fine.

I can't say the same for the damage/crit chance, though.
The Storm
The Storm
I could remove the damage/crit buff and instead just just it a 40 or 60 mana boost, there's not much I can do especially since it's a vanilla item and trying to modify them too much is a pain.
The Storm
The Storm
Any better?
wIbQ1wJ.png

(Mana now starts regenerating pretty much as soon as you stop using a magic weapon)
And yes I know that's quite a lot of different things it does.
J Bame
J Bame
A step in the right direction in how you buff horrible items. However, the vanilla ability and the new one contradict each other: One encourages Mana Potions, the other encourages Mana Regen. You are not going to be using both together.
Back
Top Bottom