Terraria Community Forums

Dapling
Dapling
My vote is personally going to the blizzard. It works very well thematically for the rest of the update imo. Also, that means we would probably get a new underground desert theme, too!
Another possibility is that each pillar is getting it's own unique theme, but I don't think that's likely.
yudgefudge
yudgefudge
frost legion 12 days of christmas when
Dapling
Dapling
On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me, a :red:ing SNOWMAN WITH A SHOTGUN

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
yudgefudge
yudgefudge
slime rain raining tacos when
Dapling
Dapling
Ok no, this is where I draw the line.

Now that I think about it, they are adding a whole lot of blood moon content, so it could be the blood moon.
yudgefudge
yudgefudge
"draw the line" was that a purposeful pun

I'd like some Blood Moon music.
Dapling
Dapling
Music puns are great.

I would prefer a meteorite theme and just make Eerie exclusively the theme of blood moons, but I guess it's fine?
J Bame
J Bame
Probably the Blood Moon considering how much content it's getting.
The Storm
The Storm
Blizzards need an update, currently they're literally rarely spawn a single mini boss, I think the wind should push you like in the desert and more unique mobs should spawn.
Dapling
Dapling
Or you could just be constantly inflicted with chilled instead of being completely blocked from jumping 2 block high inclines in earlygame.
The Storm
The Storm
That makes more sense, and wearing a set of Eskimo armour should make you immune to chilled... which is actually something I've added to my mod :dryadtongue:
Dapling
Dapling
To be honest, all of the events except the Frost Legion are probably going to get their own theme.
Back
Top Bottom