Dapling
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's out everyone! I finally finished the Derplore Bestiary resource pack! I started working on this in april 2021 so I hope it was worth the wait. Go ahead and click the image if you're interested in downloading it, it'll take you to its steam workshop page.
    thumbnail.png
    Esther
    Esther
    I would say make a thread! Not everyone checks profile posts and this might get buried by others.
    I sadly don't plan on using this pack (though your lore does interest me), mainly because I'm worried it'll interfere with other packs I have (not counting Googlerraria here, that one's obvious), and for a few personal reasons.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    As long as you have it lower in the list than your other resource packs, it shouldn't take priority over them and should leave your other packs alone, though I understand if there's other reasons why.
    Reactions: Esther
    Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    D E R P L I N G .
    The Storm
    The Storm
    I feel it looks better as a buff, but I might add some kind of downtime.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    It has a random 50% chance to deactivate every second and a random 50% chance to reactivate every second while deactivated. :naughty:

also double the effect
    The Storm
    The Storm
    Really though it was more of a test buff (I've added a couple more which aren't always active), but I like it showing the buff when wearing the full set for some reason and wish other armours did it :dryadsad:
    Oh my god, there are so many necros happening :confused:

Can people start checking timestamps?
    It's so weird to me how some people think suggestions require less thought than mods.
    You have to actually worry about balance with suggestions. With mods you don't have to unless you specifically want to.
    The Storm
    The Storm
    Well with mods you can actually test them to see if they're balanced, with suggestions the stats are mostly a guess.

But you are right as a lot of mods have meme weapons and such.
    Fishing is unironically one of the most fun parts of Terraria, and no one can change my mind.
    The Storm
    The Storm
    You mean I have to spend time setting up a minigame so I can make a boring mechanic less boring, well how about that :dryadnaughty:
    yudgefudge
    yudgefudge
    I love sitting overthere watching tv as the bobber starts moving, only to look back as the bobber stops.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    I often sit in one place taking in my surroundings. You can see me do it in some other games too :p
    I've been feeling like I should revisit Starbound lately... the last time I played it was for about a week after 1.4 released.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    I just did that, actually!

I already have a story in mind for my new character.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I don't typically. Not unless I really take a shine to them. Currently, my character is a Peglaci by the name of Ferah. Which that name is from my own stuff that I've been working on for last decade or so.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Well, I didn’t have a story for my last character until very late in the game.
    My new character is that character’s grandson.
    My first character was Espyl the avian, and my current one is Arpyl.
    nF7t45W.gif

Now killing Derplings has a purpose :dryadnaughty:
    The Storm
    The Storm
    Don't forget the frozen turtle shell which is an accessory :dryadwink:

I may try to make Derpling armour but the sprite would need animating.
    J Bame
    J Bame
    They look pretty busted, especially if they are Pre Plantera. That Staff that makes a trillion projectiles with 75 base damage each in particular.
    The Storm
    The Storm
    I haven't fully balanced them yet, I may change the recipe or nerf them to early hardmode. Also the staff's secondary projectiles do deal about 75% of the damage of the staff's base damage, and I can easily lower it to say 30~%, also don't forget they're very inaccurate and will not summon if the main projectile hits an npc or wall.
    Every time someone says that the moon lord is easier than duke fishron, I have flashbacks to trying to kill the moon lord with early hardmode gear...

(seriously though the moon lord is at least 3x harder I don't know what you guys are talking about.)
    yudgefudge
    yudgefudge
    haha, duke fishron
    Duke Fishron is a joke to me now, thanks to my myriad of potions, spectre hood, bat scepter, and golden shower.

The Moon Lord is the only terraria boss I have been unable to defeat.
    Cactato64 ᘯ
    Cactato64 ᘯ
    I may point out we don't got a Stormbow or 1.3 stuff up in the old-gen cabinet. I still can't beat the bugger. I even posted a thread lol. Let alone even Moon Lord. Oh boy I have to deal with the same health too. He's like the final unbeatable boi.
    I find it hilarious (and saddening) that my most popular suggestion was the one about placing jungle spores.
    The Storm
    The Storm
    I could mod it in :dryadnaughty:
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Well, I mean, I’m still of the opinion that the whole “alchemist npc” idea would be a change for the worse, because it invalidates other parts of the game.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Actually, I just checked, and my most popular suggestion is the Silt buff.
    Hang on, I just realized that the spoiler for music for "an existing event" hasn't really been discussed too much yet... Here are all of the different events that don't have music yet if you're curious:
    • Frost Legion
    • Blizzard
    • Slime Rain
    • Blood Moon
    Anyone know which one it might be?
    The Storm
    The Storm
    Poor Frost Legion, untouched since 1.1.1, it would be nice if it was an all-year round event and had more enemies, and they couldn't track snow everywhere.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Maybe they could make it so the seasonal events have some of their enemies appear year round (like a 1/300 chance to replace an enemy) but they drop presents/goodie bags 100%, and also the drop rate is lowered to the current one when the season is in full swing?

I feel like the bat hook would need to be nerfed first...
    BrusselSprouts693
    BrusselSprouts693
    Party music
    Probably still underpowered compared to the Nebula armour, but I could always add regeneration to it :dryadwink:
    3itERFF.gif
    So I know how much you love Frost and Forbidden armour, so I made them slightly better:
    psfDOTr.gif
    The Storm
    The Storm
    I did try to remove the auto potion but it didn't work, plus I can only replace the first line of tooltips, I don't suppose you know how to fully replace all tooltip lines and even add tooltips to items that currently lack one?
    J Bame
    J Bame
    The way you are doing it, you are plainly adding a new tooltip line that will also run into the issue of appearing below everything, including set bonuses and modifiers. The way I do it is that I replace the entire tooltip at once, like I did in this. Also Spoiler for my mod
    COOKl
    COOKl
    You've got to love if statements
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom