COOKl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• edited because torch god is no longer awful.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    I mean, it's not often or anything, and if this was master mode exclusive it would probably be fun. There's a lot of other ideas that can go with this, but just the way it works isn't that great.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    ok scratch this after reading through a bit more I really like this new mechanic, because it basically gives you an item which converts torches into the correct biome torch after surviving an event that happens after you place 100 torches
    The Storm
    The Storm
    Yeah same, I was about to get very angery but after researching how it works it seems like a fun mechanic, and I doubt anyone would accidentally summon it.
    1.4 was a great update, but there's a whole lot of bad that stands out because of the earlier release date and other things that I don't know about. I'm honestly starting to wish that it was delayed for as long as it needed to be the best update terraria ever got, but it seems like that won't be the case.
    Youtube apparently will no longer shuffle my music playlist with 4,959 songs in it correctly, and will instead get one song into the shuffle, and autoplay the next video instead of shuffling in the playlist.

sad
    B
    Bry
    mango timelapse
    COOKl
    COOKl
    That was a My Mix playlist and I still don't know why that was in there.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Bry
    Dundershock
    Dundershock
    Neat, now I know I'm not the only one with that problem! It is, in fact, sad
    Reactions: Bry
    Imagine being the type of person who will spend multiple hours farming for titanium and terraspark boots instead of just getting slightly better at the game and defeating the twins
    oh cool a thing I made exists now

All this talk about torch luck probably should stop. I think the point has gotten across.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    People are upset about it. Only natural they'll be acting the way they are.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    yeah, it's pretty stupid, and the reason it's added in really doesn't help support it.
    A new change will (hopefully) be coming to my profile this weekend.
    Cheese sticks
    Cheese sticks
    What is dis change
    COOKl
    COOKl
    it's a secret

I'm definitely not hiding it because if it goes poorly nothing will happen
    Cheese sticks
    I have discovered something bad. The thing I use to turn all of my xnb files into png files has a slight bug where sometimes when you run the command to get a png, it will show some of the colors on it, but when loaded into paint or piskel it deletes some of the colors or discolors them. It did that with the mechanical eye lasers, and I saw some of it with the backgrounds.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    It also will sometimes add a slight variation in the texture, making some sprites seem like 1x1 pixels instead of 2x2 pixels. The biome mimics also look completely messed up.
    I've finished all 57 textures that fall under the chain/chains category in me and Derpling Ω's texture pack
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom