neoselket
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WOOHOO! They got rid of torch luck! thank you, re-logic!
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    They got rid of BAD Torch Luck. Meaning, biome torches still have an effect in their respective biomes but using any other torch to light places up doesn't affect things negatively.
    That's it. I'm going back to 1.3. I just can't stomach all the changes. I don't even think mods can fix this.
    Cherrizy
    Cherrizy
    If the music is the main thing you can’t handle then just turn it down. It’s that simple.

I think you might just need to get used to the changes, especially after playing 1.3 for years.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    But it isn't just the music. It's a big thing, yes, but there's also the sucky new world generation, the crappy luck system, inflated NPC shop prices, and the weird desert fossil+dungeon brick physics. The whole experience is just not fun now. Every 2 minutes i run across something i hate that reminds me of just how much was messed up.
    Tarluk
    Tarluk
    What's wrong with the new world generation? I haven't noticed anything outside of larger glowing mushroom biomes.
    Wow okay journeys end is, to put it mildly, a dumpster fire.
    Why does PLACING THE WRONG TORCHES in a S A N D B O X game penalize you?! Why do NPC's penalize you for daring to try to build a town with more than three people in it?! Why does the town music even exist?! I haven't heard the default day or night theme for weeks!
    Ok i'm getting really sick of the new town music. And of course the only music track that overrides it is rain, which i've already heard way too much because it's constantly raining.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Actually, about the manual activation thing...

Day and night sensors exist, and if you wire one to two music boxes they switch automatically.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    That's a lot of effort just to change things back to the way they were, so unfortunately, i really can't ignore it.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    It’s not a lot of effort, it’s an extremely simple contraption that takes up about 5 tile total.
    Anyone else feel too much has been spoiled for 1.4? I feel like half the game is out now.
    Tsuki
    Tsuki
    You may be right, but I like to optimistically think that "Wow, if this is what's being spoiled for us, imagine how much content that there could be that's being purposely withheld from us." I consider Journey Mode, Bestiary, Tmod Loader, and NPC happiness as "core" additions, and there's still a ton of extra little goodies to discover. That's just me though.
    I was so bored the other day i vacuumed the living room. This isn't even a quarantine thing, this is just normal.(being bored that is, not vacuuming)
    Cheese sticks
    Cheese sticks
    Lol you should have used the vacuum to do stuff for U like open the fridge with its sucking powers
    I want to make a submission for the vanity contest, but i have zero ideas.
    RandomAxolotl
    RandomAxolotl
    Look at memes, or weird animals or just draw random stuff. Did that and my flamingo pooped into my head
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Your flamingo did what
    RandomAxolotl
    RandomAxolotl
    He went boom
    Geez, the Mercenary:Ethereal achievement in Risk of Rain 2 is impossible. Is there anyone here who's done it that can give me some tips other than "be careful and don't get hit"?
    I've been playing a lot of Risk of Rain 2 multiplayer lately, so if anyone wants to add me on steam and play together my username is neoselket, like on here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom