Ganransu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• my profile pic is a gunk my own original slime
    Sorry to confuse you... I posted that birthday thing on March 28, when it was my birthday and never got around to changing it. I have changed it now sorry about that.
    Nigel368
    Nigel368
    Thank you for telling me happy birthday anyway.:D
    Ganransu
    Ganransu
    It's all right
    Hey, I made a new roleplay, wanna join?
    Ganransu
    Ganransu
    Probably not. Trying to stay focused on some because I don't want to be bombarded by the other 6 or 7 I'm already on
    Do not contact
    Do not contact
    same, this account's purpose is for roleplay
    Hey Animus, I play Arknights now!
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    Just noticing this now, a simple "good for you" from me and that's about it. Otherwise, I have nothing else to say.
    Screeching with the joy of pure madness because 3d modeling beyblades is harder than it looks when you use your chromebook for it on a free CAD website
    Well, coronavirus has struck again as it screws my school schedule over and forces me to miss 4 weeks
    Trying to clentaminate my world and my game mega-lagged
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I recall my computer chugging a little when using that item. It's just a byproduct of you updating A LOT of blocks and changing the biome all at the same time.
    Ganransu
    Ganransu
    5 fps haha
    What would you do if a dragon ate you?
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Probably nothing since dragons aren't snakes and I'd likely already be dead.
    Stardust Guardian
    Stardust Guardian
    I'd probably give it a better snack and we would become friends, if I'm not digested already. We would then form a relationship and become boyfriend and girlfriend. After laying on our deathbeds, I take out a giant sword and kill it. Thats what you get, :red:!
    RandomAxolotl
    RandomAxolotl
    It would happily eat me because axolotl apparently taste like white fish meat but with a crunch
    So, yeah. Weather's finally calmed down a ton back at my place. Hope you all have a nice day!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom