yudgefudge
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I’ve got a big suggestion coming up. It’ll armor renovations. Also progresson renovation
    Cheese sticks
    Cheese sticks
    I'll get the hammer.........so I get to hammer holes in walls right
    Sciffles
    Sciffles
    Nice!
    Anyone trying to make a case that Boomerangs make more sense as melee weapons as opposed to thrown weapons is just digging a hole.
    oDHVEvj.png

LdKpePp.gif

This and my summoner rework are two of my most viewed suggestions.
    Thank you so much for this, I can't believe something I made is getting this popular.
    Reactions: The Storm
    The Storm
    The Storm
    Congratulations, I think this is my most viewed one:
    ShFChIm.png
    Remember that debuff class I was talking about? Well, it shall be a suggestion.
    Spoilers:
    dU7jQhr.png

wfM0GJd.png

egxc8yz.png

The last one is the celestial fragment, any guesses?
    Ordinary Orange
    Ordinary Orange
    but plasma isn't dark either, it's a superheated gas, so it probably gives off some light.
    Also the rest of the fragments are bright and shiny.
    yudgefudge
    yudgefudge
    Oh, okay.
    Ordinary Orange
    Ordinary Orange
    Also, ignore the imgur bar around it, I still haven’t found a good way to post images on pfps since they broke it in the last forum update.
    Alright, class idea, Hexer:
    Uses weapons that apply debuffs to enemies, and simultaneously buff other players. Armors increase debuff time and debuff damage.
    You can apply a debuff, switch to another weapon, apply another debuff, and rinse and repeat.
    Would the class be viable enough to play?
    Is it possible for a class to be based around only giving buffs and debuffs, and make it completely viable?
    J Bame
    J Bame
    * Make it so that the debuffs can't be exploited by other classes, which complicates the above as the base debuffs would have to be super weak by default. And then we get into hybridizing...
    * Make it more interactive than "inflict a debuff every x seconds", while keeping it as simple as the 4 classes we currently have.
    yudgefudge
    yudgefudge
    Concerning your third and fourth points, any ideas for that? Here's what I have so far:
    • Wearing debuffer armor will reduce other damage types to discourage subclassing. Using debuffer weapons while wearing other class armors will inflict a special debuff, and the contrary (using debuff weapons with debuffer armor) will give a special buff
    yudgefudge
    yudgefudge
    • Making special mixes of debuffs will either boost or reduce them (like mixing on fire and water debuffs will not work out well, or mixing multiple fire debuffs will increase each one's individual damage) to encourage mix of weapons
    I may never return to school again
    When school was banned, about 2 weeks ago, there were only around 50 cases.
    Now there's 174 cases
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Honestly, :red: the Coronavirus. The rest of this decade better make up for 2020.
    The Storm
    The Storm
    Hopefully 1.4 will come out this year.
    Where does tmodloader save the new Terraria.exe when auto updating? Or does it just modify the original?
    Can someone post the Terrarian's source code?
    The Storm
    The Storm
    That's illegal to do so, you'll have to decompile the Terraria.exe yourself.
    S0LENYk.gif

I think I've done good!
    Edit: The Shroomite Sniper now has a power of 97, and a use time of 39, and the bullets are high velocity.
    I've modded in the Shroomite Sniper, and I'm gonna mod in the Shroomite Beambow and Rocketeer, then do my vanilla fixes.
    I just can't figure out the Beetle Blade.
    yudgefudge
    yudgefudge
    I've done all of that, yet this is the error I keep getting, look at it in the thread I made.
    The Storm
    The Storm
    Also I recommend either creating a config file that allows the vanilla changes to be turned off or putting them in a separate mod as not all people like changes to vanilla items.
    yudgefudge
    yudgefudge
    It's already in a different mod!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom